Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Garcia. Small concusion in Sea game..? « previous next »
Page: 1

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

: October 12, 2007, 11:31:38 AM

On 620, w Ron and Ian, Garcia's wife said he suffered a minor concussion in Seattle game.

Anyone else hear about this?

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#1 : October 12, 2007, 11:51:28 AM

ya remember when he came out for almost the whole game. That makes sense now.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 12, 2007, 12:01:27 PM

Scary stuff.

Slide dammit!

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Bucnole1

Rookie

#3 : October 12, 2007, 12:43:19 PM

Ian was saying that a couple weeks ago, Ron didnt agree with Ian. Ian was saying since Jeff took a hard hit he was concussed therefore he had a concussion. But every hard isnt automatically a concussion.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 12, 2007, 01:20:17 PM

What are they doing interviewing Carmella on the radio? She's much more impressive on TV. :)

kimlogan

Second String

#5 : October 12, 2007, 03:41:44 PM

If you could get Carmella in studio every week, wouldn't you??

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 12, 2007, 04:45:24 PM

No doubt, Kim. Just saying radio isn't much of a visual medium. I'm sure she's got good things to say, though.

Admirebucs

Starter

#7 : October 12, 2007, 05:00:45 PM

Hmmm maybe it helped? He played better after that game....

Ahhh just kidding....Sounds scary

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 12, 2007, 05:28:59 PM

I think it was the special TLC that she gave Jeff after the game! If she (or any or her friends from the Playboy mansion) want to do that for me, maybe a small concussion would be worth it. :)

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 12, 2007, 06:52:26 PM

Garcia does need to learn to slide.  He may feel better doing things his way, but he is going to get waylaid out there one day, and he isn't going to like "his" way anymore...

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 12, 2007, 11:33:10 PM

Garcia does need to learn to slide. He may feel better doing things his way, but he is going to get waylaid out there one day, and he isn't going to like "his" way anymore...

It's almost as if he tries to headbut a LB'er and get knocked out, dude is insane. There's nothing wrong with sliding

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 12, 2007, 11:36:16 PM

Garcia does need to learn to slide. He may feel better doing things his way, but he is going to get waylaid out there one day, and he isn't going to like "his" way anymore...

It's almost as if he tries to headbut a LB'er and get knocked out, dude is insane. There's nothing wrong with sliding
I mean, you have to like it when he pops back up...but how many times can pop up like a turkey baster?  He shows guts, and toughness, moxie and chutzpah in spades.  You know he hits that ice tub hard after games, and during the week.  Being 38 may mean he is wiser for the day, but his body feels it pretty good after Sunday, no doubt in my mind.

TBChucky

Pro Bowler
#12 : October 13, 2007, 07:42:21 AM

I think it was the special TLC that she gave Jeff after the game! If she (or any or her friends from the Playboy mansion) want to do that for me, maybe a small concussion would be worth it. :)

For her, I would gladly take numerous blows to the head...........

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 13, 2007, 09:09:39 AM

Since there is no longer any acceptable definition of a "minor" concussion I thought that any diagnosis of a concussion meant your were done for the game or is that not league policy and just the recommendation?

Other possibility- Jeff's wife doesn't know that a concussion is something different from just plain ol' getting your bell rung and thinks the latter is a minor version of the former.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Garcia. Small concusion in Sea game..? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools