Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What chall know bout this cat? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 12, 2007, 04:13:32 PM

Ray Rice is a stud.

Would be a great RB to have in the lineup.

Bucs are going to go DT FOR SURE this year though...(if they don't land one in FA)

IF not, something is wrong with their brains.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 12, 2007, 04:49:28 PM

Most of the mock draft sites I've seen have us picking Sedrick Ellis DT USC.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

Admirebucs

Starter

#17 : October 12, 2007, 05:04:02 PM

Most of the mock draft sites I've seen have us picking Sedrick Ellis DT USC.

Which would't be bad. Ellis is a very good DT. I would like either RB(Ray Rice is actually a good option, even though he is a little smallish), DT or CB.

Ray Rice:

mistalongtran

Practice Squad

#18 : October 12, 2007, 05:19:32 PM

leonard was the starter, prior to rice breaking out. rice reminds me of mjd from the jags, built stalky, with a big base. runs hard for a little guy, but he lacks elusiveness, something caddy brings to the table. drafting him in the 1st? i wouldnt. theres gonna be alot of backs thatll make it into the second. ide rather use the 1st on a lt, or star wr. ray rice was probably the only other back besides mcfadden before the season that had any recognition.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 12, 2007, 08:21:11 PM

he is actually really good but I dont see him coming out this year

Formerly known as Revis Islander

#20 : October 12, 2007, 08:56:23 PM

leonard was the starter, prior to rice breaking out. rice reminds me of mjd from the jags, built stalky, with a big base. runs hard for a little guy, but he lacks elusiveness, something caddy brings to the table. drafting him in the 1st? i wouldnt. theres gonna be alot of backs thatll make it into the second. ide rather use the 1st on a lt, or star wr. ray rice was probably the only other back besides mcfadden before the season that had any recognition.

Carnell is not elusive. If he was, he wouldn't take so much punishment.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What chall know bout this cat? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools