Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How's this for sick.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 12, 2007, 02:24:47 PM

A thread titled "How's this for sick" started by Capt. Tripps, now that's pop-litature irony.

CoachEricTaylor

Starter

#16 : October 12, 2007, 02:26:26 PM

Haynesworth is in a contract year and that big biscuit eat'in SOB will take his fat signing bonus to the bank and then stop at Golden Coral and shut it down while taking several plays off.

The Bucs (under Bruce Allen) are not likely to over pay for a Tackle like Haynesworth. You know that he will want BIG money.

:: CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS, CAN\'T LOSE ::

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#17 : October 12, 2007, 02:30:16 PM

Okay MJS....

I missed the H in the freakin word

But thanks...

We can all sleep better at night knowing you're on it

And the result sounded like something that might go on in the gay community....that was the funny bit.

... and the extention discussion enhanced the overall impact... gotta go LMAO

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Capt Tripps

Second String

#18 : October 12, 2007, 02:33:45 PM

Not sure anyone would get the "Stand" reference to my user name.

Good on ya, mate!!

But you're right...that is kind of funny.

I'm here all week folks, remember to tip your waitresses....they work hard for it!!!

gharen

Pro Bowler

#19 : October 12, 2007, 02:50:22 PM

I would think Smith would be on their radar. He can get a pass rush playing LDE and hold up well against the run. Turner, I would think is a no brainer, we don't want to use our first rounder on another RB. I also think they may address WR in FA, possibly Jerry Porter. If they could accomplish all that in FA, then I think they would take a QB in the first, I'm starting to like Ryan from BC. In the 2nd, I think they go BA CB or DT, depending on Petersons progression through the year. In the 3rd, I'd like to see them get a good C or if one not available, I'd love to see them get Javorski Lane or Jacob Hester as power backs.

#20 : October 12, 2007, 02:52:54 PM

The Bucs have already targeted a couple of FA players for next season, and a defensive lineman IS on the list.

Are we playin him this weekend?  ;)

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#21 : October 12, 2007, 02:55:26 PM

Subtle Hate, very subtle - like a flippin' hand grenade at a kid's party. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

MBF

Hall of Famer

#22 : October 12, 2007, 03:22:24 PM

Maybe Jared Allen?
All cops in the Greater Tampa Bay area certainly hope so.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 12, 2007, 03:33:43 PM

Haynesworth is in a contract year and that big biscuit eat'in SOB will take his fat signing bonus to the bank and then stop at Golden Coral and shut it down while taking several plays off.

The Bucs (under Bruce Allen) are not likely to over pay for a Tackle like Haynesworth. You know that he will want BIG money.
Couldn't have said it better. Buyer beware.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#24 : October 12, 2007, 03:36:08 PM

You have to believe that they are looking for a pass rusher. especcially if Gaines doesnt start gettin sacks. A wr could def help too. We need a wr who can make plays not just catch the ball.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#25 : October 12, 2007, 03:40:08 PM

Maybe Jared Allen?

He's an End not a DT, but he is a heck of a DE. Bring him in and hire a designated driver.

Capt Tripps

Second String

#26 : October 12, 2007, 04:04:00 PM

I know he's a DE, but I was thinking of moving Carter to UT.

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#27 : October 12, 2007, 08:25:55 PM

Haynesworth hasn't done much in the league prior to this year.  Not a bust but he's been an underachiever.  Now all of a sudden in a contract year the light comes on for him?  Sorry but I'm skeptical.  I would be very hesitant to give this guy a fat contract.

goto11

Starter
#28 : October 12, 2007, 08:36:50 PM

Haynesworth is a powder keg.  He has a history of violence that isn't going away anytime soon.  He'll get suspended again for something.  Avoid him.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#29 : October 12, 2007, 08:57:17 PM

Jared Allen DE, Justin Smith DE, Albert Haynesworth DT, Randy Starks DT, Terrell Suggs DE, and if the Jets part ways with former first round pick Dewayne Robertson who is scheduled to make a whopping 12 mill.

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How's this for sick.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools