Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: why not? TRADE FOR MOORE AND BELL « previous next »
Page: 1

Badabing

Hall of Famer

: October 12, 2007, 05:30:03 PM

Yes thats right...

half of us want Bell...half of us want Moore...

I say we get both of them.  Trade a 4th round pick for Mewelde Moore and trade a 5th round pick for Tatum Bell.

(Tatum Bell wants out of Detroit and the team who is currently 3-2 might want to avoid controversy in the locker room.  Maybe we have to give upa future draft pick as well to get the job done, but we can get it done)
(The Vikings want a first day pick, we offered a 6th.  Heck we'll give em a 4th for Moore)

So this gives us Tatum Bell, Mewelde Moore, and Earnest Graham as our 3 headed monster.  Once those 2 learn the playbook and are ready to get activated we will release Kenneth Darby to the pratice squad and idk maybe Adam Hayward?

Yeah its a long shot and has about a 0% chance of happening, but we'd have a sick backfield, especially when Pittman returns.

By the way, Im on the wagon of adding Tatum Bell for a 5th or at most a 4th. 

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 12, 2007, 05:37:10 PM

we will all see on tuesday

simmstheanswer

Starter

#2 : October 12, 2007, 05:42:16 PM

i'm guessing what we do on tuesday has a lot to do with what we do on sunday. tenn has a good run d, if we do well they might not feel the need to pull something off.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 12, 2007, 05:51:50 PM

i am trying to visualize our running game doing well with what we have. with big Zack and big Askew in the backfield , i really see us move the ball on the ground. the Oline has to do its part

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 12, 2007, 06:37:51 PM

Would not be such a bad idea.

Thing is, Tatum wants to play, not be a part of the cerebrus.  That is why he is growing attitude in Detroit.

gone

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 12, 2007, 08:48:45 PM

Would not be such a bad idea.

Thing is, Tatum wants to play, not be a part of the cerebrus.  That is why he is growing attitude in Detroit.

He had attitude before Detroit too.  I don't really care for a player with that particular variation of the attribute...

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: why not? TRADE FOR MOORE AND BELL « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools