Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Are "we" (the fans) taking the Titans too Lightly? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 13, 2007, 09:12:34 AM

I'm not sure how you take them lightly right now.

I think the fact that their offense is pretty anemic is what allows folks to view them with something less than awe. I mean name their WR's for example - without looking at NFL.com.  I think they're a very tough match for us and if we lost I'd not be all that awfully shocked by the outcome.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#16 : October 13, 2007, 09:52:58 AM

We have beaten them once in like 7 trys.  Just saying.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#17 : October 13, 2007, 10:32:31 AM

If we lose this week to the Oilers, it will be like Michael Ray Richardson said "This ship be sinkin".

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 13, 2007, 11:06:11 AM

My money is on they're going to push our "O" around like Rag Dolls.

I'll take that bet.   

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#19 : October 13, 2007, 12:02:33 PM

if our O-line plays well we will win the game

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 13, 2007, 03:15:42 PM

I think I've been saying that for 30 years now.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 13, 2007, 03:22:34 PM

I think I've been saying that for 30 years now.

I think football fans in general have been saying that for about 80 years

#22 : October 13, 2007, 03:45:55 PM

Didnt they just lose to the Falcons at home? Yea theyre down right nasty alright

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#23 : October 13, 2007, 04:18:01 PM

Didnt they just lose to the Falcons at home? Yea theyre down right nasty alright
The Titans are 7-2 in their last 9 games. The losses are to the Colts and Patriots. Their strength on defense is against the run. Our ground game is a big ? right now and Garcia is not exactly overloaded with options to work with. Our OL and our D will have to stand up and make a statement that they are for real if the Bucs are going to win this one. If our ground attack stalls Garcia will have to do more than just avoid mistakes in order to win. The AFCS is our toughest assignment. We just might lose 2 or 3 of those games. The bright side is that the rest of our schedule is much more winable and our division is not very competitive right now. I would be surprised if Carolina or New Orleans manage a win this week. Atlanta plays the Giants Monday night so it depends on which team shows up.

If our ground attack can get it together, the Bucs can sweep the division. I know we got swept last year, but we were 5-1 in '05 and didn't have Jeff Garcia. 10 wins is a realistic goal for this team. 11 or 12 are possible but not likely. If we win this week, I will be very happy. The Titans are a good team and I am not taking them too lightly.
Pay attention. Their last two losses are to the Patriots and the Colts, and they played the Colts much tougher than we did.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#24 : October 13, 2007, 04:19:26 PM

They lost to the suck Falcons?    MAN THE TITANS MUST SUCK!!!    LOL!

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#25 : October 13, 2007, 04:27:44 PM

They lost to the suck Falcons? MAN THE TITANS MUST SUCK!!! LOL!
See reply #24

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#26 : October 13, 2007, 04:36:00 PM

They beat the Falcons last week. Young throw 3 ints and they only had 2 sacks against the Falcons. Falcons have a terrible offensive line too.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#27 : October 13, 2007, 06:10:09 PM

The Titans are a tough team and it could well be a struggle. The key, to me, is to really be physical on defense especially against their no-name WR corps. Make 'em eat dirt and be afraid to catch the football.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#28 : October 13, 2007, 07:10:03 PM

Vince Young makes horrible decisions and our D will make them pay. Their D isn't getting a lot of pressure and when was the last time Garcia got sacked? Also, they are not the Colts and are no where near that rank. We will win, might not be by a lot but we will win

doublebass33

Practice Squad

#29 : October 13, 2007, 09:04:19 PM

Go over to their message board. Their fans are taking th bucs too lightly. Some of their fans think it will be a blow out by the titans.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Are "we" (the fans) taking the Titans too Lightly? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools