Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wes Welker on Randy Moss « previous next »
Page: 1

: October 13, 2007, 05:39:40 AM

"He's smart. I mean, you look at the guy and you wouldn't think he was but he is"

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 13, 2007, 08:11:18 AM

Moss doesn't exactly pop into your brain when you think of smart players in the NFL.

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 13, 2007, 08:33:47 AM

Dangerous territory

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#3 : October 13, 2007, 09:44:40 AM

Because Moss' past activities have never shown him to be anything but a dumb***.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 13, 2007, 11:27:38 AM

I don't know about you guys.   But I see a resemblance here:

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#5 : October 13, 2007, 12:05:33 PM

More like......

#6 : October 13, 2007, 01:18:24 PM

I guess Randy is smart and lucky.

MarleyMon81

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 13, 2007, 11:35:49 PM

I saw it on TV when they were interviewing Welker.  It was just an oddly worded comment from one teammate to another.

#8 : October 14, 2007, 01:12:09 AM

I saw it on TV when they were interviewing Welker. It was just an oddly worded comment from one teammate to another.

Very!!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 14, 2007, 01:18:49 AM

Meh.

No big deal.  I would never call Randy MOss a genius, but I have never heard him in a classroom, or read a paper he wrote either...

You think he has ever written an essay at Marshall?

I don't.

But football smarts?  Oh yeah.  He has that in spades.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 14, 2007, 02:46:39 AM

funny how Welker gives Moss a compliment and people will try to make him a bad guy.

Moss looks nothing like a person with smarts.  The guy has been problems in Minnesota and Oakland and looks like a stoner.(He has admit to smoking pot; once in a while-he says)

"Hate", I don't want to assume where you were going with this thread, but I can assure you he meant nothing about race.  Not saying you were going there, just saying for the people that will want to make it a white-black issue.

haha, a short thought on that- I believe whites and blacks together found a whole other nationality to hate since September 11th. 

#11 : October 14, 2007, 10:20:37 AM

funny how Welker gives Moss a compliment and people will try to make him a bad guy.

Moss looks nothing like a person with smarts. The guy has been problems in Minnesota and Oakland and looks like a stoner.(He has admit to smoking pot; once in a while-he says)

"Hate", I don't want to assume where you were going with this thread, but I can assure you he meant nothing about race. Not saying you were going there, just saying for the people that will want to make it a white-black issue.

haha, a short thought on that- I believe whites and blacks together found a whole other nationality to hate since September 11th.

I'm not the type of person that attempts to make everything an issue of race... and am not doing it now. I was watchin when the interview was done and to me it just came across as a very odd thing to say about a teammate.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wes Welker on Randy Moss « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools