Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: all of are draft picks for the next two years « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

SwarmingDefense

Pro Bowler
: October 13, 2007, 08:30:21 AM

Bruce needs to figure out a way even if it takes all of our draft picks for the next two years and Gaines adams to get Jason Taylor and Michael Turner here tommorow.

Are running game sucks and so does our pass rush.  We need both of those going well if we are going to make a deep run in the playoffs.  And if making a deep run in the playoffs isn't the goal then we might as well stopping winning games because it is just making our draft pick for 08 lower.

This could be Gruden's and Allen last year here why not go out trying to win a superbowl.

With the personell we got now there is very little chance of us winning the superbowl so make some gutsy trades and swing for the fences.

With our Wrs underacheiving and our running game sucking WE NEED CHANGE NOW

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 13, 2007, 08:39:43 AM

Solid plan [banghead]

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 13, 2007, 08:49:17 AM

LOL

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

Scurvy

Practice Squad

#3 : October 13, 2007, 09:25:41 AM

I think I hear a siren.

bucfanskiz

Starter
#4 : October 13, 2007, 09:44:45 AM

Bruce needs to figure out a way even if it takes all of our draft picks for the next two years and Gaines adams to get Jason Taylor and Michael Turner here tommorow.

Are running game sucks and so does our pass rush.  We need both of those going well if we are going to make a deep run in the playoffs.  And if making a deep run in the playoffs isn't the goal then we might as well stopping winning games because it is just making our draft pick for 08 lower.

This could be Gruden's and Allen last year here why not go out trying to win a superbowl.

With the personell we got now there is very little chance of us winning the superbowl so make some gutsy trades and swing for the fences.

You have officially won the BONE HEAD post of the year!!!!!  I wonder what rug some of you guys crawl out of!

#5 : October 13, 2007, 09:45:48 AM

Put down your mouse and slowly back away. We have the place surrounded.

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 13, 2007, 09:48:37 AM

Wow just wow. Lets trade away picks for a back up RB and a old DE.

SwarmingDefense

Pro Bowler
#7 : October 13, 2007, 09:54:26 AM

it would never happen but i'm so glad that the rest of you are so sure in the way are staff evaulates talent.  Now remind me the last time we had a great first round pick?? 1996.

I bet everyone would be cheering if tommorow morning we wake up and bruce has traded

Gaines and 1st and 2nd of 2009- for jason taylor
and
this years 1st and second for Michael Turner

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
#8 : October 13, 2007, 09:57:08 AM

No if that happened I would be pissed because neither of those players are worth those picks.

SwarmingDefense

Pro Bowler
#9 : October 13, 2007, 09:58:56 AM

Are running game sucks and so does our pass rush. We need both of those going well if we are going to make a deep run in the playoffs. And if making a deep run in the playoffs isn't the goal then we might as well stopping winning games because it is just making our draft pick for 08 lower.

You have officially won the BONE HEAD post of the year!!!!! I wonder what rug some of you guys crawl out of!

My bad man i forgot that our team is perfect... Idiot... i suppose you think Moore or bell would put us over the top.  I love the people who like to sit back and just hope that the teams problem will work themselves out.

didn't indy make a trade at this time last year to fill a major hole for them??? And remind me how that went again for them.

We have a lot of holes to fill and if we don't do something we will cost to a 8-8 record.

Obvisiously i was joking about trading the ENTIRE next two drafts but we have small chance this year and are players are only getting older

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#10 : October 13, 2007, 10:00:50 AM

Swarming does have a point.. our drafts have been duds for several years. However if we do tank and Gruden is fired I don't want to be trading away the next regimes draft picks.

SwarmingDefense

Pro Bowler
#11 : October 13, 2007, 10:01:34 AM

No if that happened I would be pissed because neither of those players are worth those picks.

I think your wrong about taylor he's got about five left in the tank at a high level
and as for turner... maybe that is a little high but we are desperate and we have to overpay because we need him now

if it help the scenario make it LJ and Taylor

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#12 : October 13, 2007, 10:02:21 AM

Are running game sucks and so does our pass rush. We need both of those going well if we are going to make a deep run in the playoffs. And if making a deep run in the playoffs isn't the goal then we might as well stopping winning games because it is just making our draft pick for 08 lower.

LOL...

Next time you have a thought, Let it go!!!

SwarmingDefense

Pro Bowler
#13 : October 13, 2007, 10:03:44 AM

Swarming does have a point.. our drafts have been duds for several years. However if we do tank and Gruden is fired I don't want to be trading away the next regimes draft picks.

but if we do make the trades i think with garcia and the team we have right now that we will have a good shot this year.
Garcia isn't getting younger neither is brooks or half are team. and in a few years we have to find a franchise QB...which won't give a great shot at the superbowl.. unless we get a big ben or marino

Tobias Funke

Starter
#14 : October 13, 2007, 10:04:32 AM

If Swarming Defense were to become the Bucs GM, I'd officially become a Falcons fan.

Edit: P.S. "are" does not mean the same thing as "our".

Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: all of are draft picks for the next two years « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools