Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: all of are draft picks for the next two years « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#60 : October 13, 2007, 11:49:12 PM

Bruce needs to figure out a way even if it takes all of our draft picks for the next two years and Gaines adams to get Jason Taylor and Michael Turner here tommorow.

Are running game sucks and so does our pass rush. We need both of those going well if we are going to make a deep run in the playoffs. And if making a deep run in the playoffs isn't the goal then we might as well stopping winning games because it is just making our draft pick for 08 lower.

This could be Gruden's and Allen last year here why not go out trying to win a superbowl.

With the personell we got now there is very little chance of us winning the superbowl so make some gutsy trades and swing for the fences.

With our Wrs underacheiving and our running game sucking WE NEED CHANGE NOW

What a sad waste of 766 key strokes.   ::)

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#61 : October 14, 2007, 12:47:03 AM

m-j-s and jason...LMAO...probably the two funniest posts of the night...that was good...

SwarmingDefense

Pro Bowler
#62 : October 14, 2007, 01:27:55 AM

ok.. when we lose the fisr round of the playoffs because our run game sucks and so does our pass rush... you will change your tone.... i hope i'm wrong but moore isn't going to change anything and maybe the Defense goes on a crazy spree and has 12 sacks against the titans and gaines ends the year with 23 sacks...Maybe Earnest Graham is our savior.... PROBABLY NOT THOUGH

#63 : October 14, 2007, 01:31:18 AM

he's baaaaack!!!

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#64 : October 14, 2007, 01:33:49 AM

LMAO...you REALLY should stop thinking. Jason Taylor isn't going to make or break us...as is Turner or Moore. Do you HONESTLY think that giving up most of our first day draft picks for the next two seasons is really going to help this team?? I'm not talking about just NOW, look at the big picture. We're finally out of our cap strapped situations that we were left with. Which by the way, caused us to be in the position we are in now. We're slated to be the 49ers of this years free agency next year. There is no sense in trading away so much, for so little.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#65 : October 14, 2007, 02:09:51 AM

Push the log out link, then just read for about two years, then log in again and post.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

SwarmingDefense

Pro Bowler
#66 : October 14, 2007, 05:35:14 AM

LMAO...you REALLY should stop thinking. Jason Taylor isn't going to make or break us...as is Turner or Moore. Do you HONESTLY think that giving up most of our first day draft picks for the next two seasons is really going to help this team?? I'm not talking about just NOW, look at the big picture. We're finally out of our cap strapped situations that we were left with. Which by the way, caused us to be in the position we are in now. We're slated to be the 49ers of this years free agency next year. There is no sense in trading away so much, for so little.

How is that going for the 49ers and those Free Agents this year??

I recall last time we screwed our cap over it was 2002.. what why does that year bring me happy memories??

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: all of are draft picks for the next two years « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools