Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: When do we make the trade « previous next »
Page: 1

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

: October 13, 2007, 10:34:26 AM

for bell or moore when I think Monday if not you know Tuessday personally I think we should get Bell for a 4th round or if we get Moore same thing but I am leaning more towards bell right now :- :o

Which One ??? ???

Formerly known as Revis Islander

Tobias Funke

Starter
#1 : October 13, 2007, 10:43:37 AM

I think we should wait until after Sunday to make any trades. We already traded 2 picks for Jake Plummer and Ryan Sims, and I don't want to give up another pick. I'd like to wait and see how Darby and Graham do against a very good Titans front four before deciding the pull the trigger on anything.

Also, don't forget, Pittman will be back in a few weeks, and its going to take these running backs a few weeks to learn the offense too.

But, if we do end up making a trade, I'd aim more in the direction of Moore for a 4th.

SwarmingDefense

Pro Bowler
#2 : October 13, 2007, 10:46:46 AM

if if Darby and Graham shred the titans it won't make a difference, they will still be shut down by other elite teams

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 13, 2007, 10:50:52 AM

Today is not the day.

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 13, 2007, 11:03:00 AM

there probably isnt going to be a trade...we got the running back who BEST suited us and was a safe option...but if we DO make a trade, it will be on the 15th

MarleyMon81

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 13, 2007, 11:04:09 AM

I'd say if they make one, it will be Tuesday.  Last year on the week of the trade deadline they made the McFarland trade on Tuesday.  It will give them a chance to look at Sunday's game vs. the Titans and re evaluate the running game.  Not sure which back it will be, but I do think they'll make a trade for one.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: When do we make the trade « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools