Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dukes Picks Bucs « previous next »
Page: 1 2

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 14, 2007, 12:16:46 PM

And the picture quality eats doo-doo when it is not HD on a HD ready TV.

A lot depends on the signal and TV, especially the size of the TV.  We watched the Cal vs OSU game on a standard definition channel last night, and the 480i picture was pretty close to the 1080i HD picture.  The USF game was also on standard definition yesterday, and that picture sucked monkey nuts.

BTW - I am watching on a 65" TV which magnifies the imperfections.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 14, 2007, 12:20:58 PM

Boid, The game is listed in HD on Direct tv on local CBS 10 here in Tampa. I thought all football games were at this point.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 14, 2007, 12:23:45 PM

I am glad he picked us but his show is just terrible...I could barely stand listening to him here in Atlanta when he was on the radio...What's worse is he always brings in other lame Atlanta radio guys onto to his show for commentary...Brian Baldinger also picks us...His show with Shannon Sharpe is the best one on NFL Network..

I can't listen to Sharpe and his ebonics...

the guy is a doorknob.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 14, 2007, 12:24:41 PM

24-20 Bucs. The Bucs have a history of stopping Vick-like QBs like Young. I'm expecting a victory today.

how have the bucs done recently at stopping VICK?

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dukes Picks Bucs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools