Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: real 911 call after yesterdays game.... « previous next »
Page: 1

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

: October 14, 2007, 12:37:05 PM

Let me set up the story for you.  A UCF fan was on his way home after the game on Saturday driving his pento down I-4 when a flash of light zooms right by him.  Being naturally dazed and confused, the UCF fan didn’t know if this had really just happened or if it was his small imagination playing games with him.  After a few seconds he sees this Green blur WAY WAY WAY ahead of him so he calls 911.

Operator:  911 what is your emergency?

UCF fan:  Uh, I am, uh drivin home on I-4 and uh there was this uh car.

Operator: You are caling me about a car being on I-4?

UCF fan:  Uh no mam.  This one car uh was goin way to fast and uh cut me off.

Operator:  Are you still close to this other car?

UCF fan:  Uh no they um left me in their um dust.

Operator:  What did this other car look like?

UCF fan:  Uh, I don’t really uh know.  All I seen was the flash of green light and what looked like an uh bull on the side.

Operator:  And you said that this Green car just caught you passes you and pulled away from you?

UCF fan:  Uh yea it did.  I have never seen nothing like it. 

Operator:  I am going to send an officer in that direction.  Is there anything you need from him?

UCF fan:  Uh yea actually I uh need an ice bag.

Operator:  What do you need an ice bag for?  You didn’t say anything about this causing an accident.

UCF fan:  No, there was no uh accident.  My but just really uh hurts.  It feels like I got an uh foot stuck in it.

Operator:  Well just stay where you are and an officer will be there in a minute.

UCF fan:  Don’t worry we haven’t been going anywhere in a long time.  ;D

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: real 911 call after yesterdays game.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools