Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: UCF vs. USF: The Bulls will fall! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#45 : October 14, 2007, 04:22:31 AM

Looks like a couple of people have some crow to eat around these parts. Hmmm why am I not surprised that since the whipping they haven't crawled back in here?

jakedakota

Starter

#46 : October 14, 2007, 07:26:58 AM

Where is KRAZY and MR FREAK??? LOLOL  Also DUEMIG took UCF and lost huge again...LOLOLOL

They will be number #2 and go into Rutgers and will ROLL the Jersey Boyz...

They have SHUT UP everyone NOW

original

Pro Bowler

#47 : October 14, 2007, 09:42:45 AM

Congrats to you guys.  USF handed UCF their ass.  I didn't get to see the game because I had to work but it sounded like I saved some money on a complete blowout.  I expected atleast a good game.  It will be interesting to see how long USF can stay in the top 10.  I just heard they should get some #1 votes this week.  Good luck the rest of the way. 

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#48 : October 14, 2007, 09:46:43 AM

Congrats to you guys. USF handed UCF their butt. I didn't get to see the game because I had to work but it sounded like I saved some money on a complete blowout. I expected atleast a good game. It will be interesting to see how long USF can stay in the top 10. I just heard they should get some #1 votes this week. Good luck the rest of the way.

It was a total beat down, and Grothe actually looked good.   :o 

I am sure they will fall like a lead balloon if they lose against Rutgers but USFs program is looking very strong and the future is bright. 

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: UCF vs. USF: The Bulls will fall! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools