Boards > College Football Board

BCS is out

(1/6) > >>

krazybuc:

--- Quote from: jakedakota on October 18, 2007, 08:35:09 AM ---FREAK...you are no more then a DUEMIG Groupie... Guys like you, KRAZY and DUEMIG.. are just waiting for the BULLS to lose a game to say.. "I told you SO!"
That to me =a HATER.. Say what you want but this town is now on the College Football Map and will be for Years..
Again I will spell it out for you
Duemig lost alot of Money$$$ Betting against the Bulls when they Played Auburn and West Virginia.. He wants them to lose BAD because they have made him loook like the A-Hole he is..

you and Krazy are from the same Mold...

NEXT

USF 34 Rutgers 7

BANK IT!!!

--- End quote ---

SO WHAT'S IT LIKE TO BE WRONG? CAN YA TELL ME? CAUSE I WAS DEFINITELY RIGHT.

Bucs_Rule:
They just released to BCS rankings on the FOX postgame show and our USF Bulls are #2!!!!!!!!

mjs020294:
1) OSU - .942

2) USF - .920

3) BC - .891

4) LSU - .840

5) OK - .762

6) SC - .743

7) KY - .683

8 ~ Az. St. - .683

9) WVU - .662

10) Oregon - .637

11) Va Tech - .630

12) Cal - .600

13) Kan - .517

14) USC .472

15) Fla - .435

16) Mizzou - .382

17) Aub - .337

18) Haw - .284

19) Va - .229

20) Ga - .224

Bayfisher:
 ;D

mjs020294:
KrAzY is going to be violently sick in his mouth.   ;D

jakedakota:
Krazy and Freak w2ill not show their Face here and Duemig is pulling out what Hair he has left. He has taken a Bath so far this year Betting Football and USF has cleaned him out..

Great day in TAMPA

krazybuc:
WHY wouldnt I show my face here? Congrats to USF... they don't deserve it but for now they have it. They're one of the most overrated teams I have ever seen and are giving more and more reason for a college playoff.

Out of all those teams, I'd rank LSU, OK, SC,KY, USC, UF all above USF. But that's from actually WATCHING football and not just looking at their W/L records... which apparently is all that matters anymore.

While USF has two quality wins on their record, I'd love to see what they'd do against a real schedule.

olafberserker:
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. 

krazybuc:

--- Quote from: olafberserker on October 14, 2007, 08:42:35 PM ---WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

--- End quote ---

intelligent football input right there

BucLifer:

--- Quote from: KrAzYbUc on October 14, 2007, 08:25:19 PM ---WHY wouldnt I show my face here? Congrats to USF... they don't deserve it but for now they have it. They're one of the most overrated teams I have ever seen and are giving more and more reason for a college playoff.

Out of all those teams, I'd rank LSU, OK, SC,KY, USC, UF all above USF. But that's from actually WATCHING football and not just looking at their W/L records... which apparently is all that matters anymore.

While USF has two quality wins on their record, I'd love to see what they'd do against a real schedule.

--- End quote ---

Then try wacthing a Bulls game.  Their defense is one of the best in the nation, and Grothe is the real deal.

Go Bulls!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version