Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BCS is out « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

jakedakota

Starter

#45 : October 17, 2007, 10:46:18 AM

Freak... you are a follower and a Duemig Groupie who lives his life on his every word...

you dont care about the BULLS.. you cant wait to bash them if they lose..

you are a sad little boy

NEXT

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#46 : October 17, 2007, 11:07:12 AM

Freak... you are a follower and a Duemig Groupie who lives his life on his every word...

you are a sad little boy

NEXT
You couldn't be more wrong.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#47 : October 17, 2007, 06:11:25 PM

you are a sad little boy

NEXT

Leave it alone, it makes sense for them to be rooting for the Bulls now. When the big school fans want the Bulls to win so that a playoff will be forced it's better for everybody involved.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#48 : October 18, 2007, 08:22:56 AM

you are a sad little boy

NEXT
jd, you are a child, and a troll. You joined this board the day after USF beat WVU. You are a bandwagoning clown, who has come here for no other reason than to spew childish nonsense. You have brought nothing to this board.

I have been a USF fan for years now. I would be willing to bet that I have attended more USF games than you (and since he wants to spout off) and Bornaschmuck COMBINED.

I'll be watching the game tonight, and rooting the Bulls on.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM

jakedakota

Starter

#49 : October 18, 2007, 08:35:09 AM

FREAK...you are no more then a DUEMIG Groupie... Guys like you, KRAZY and DUEMIG.. are just waiting for the BULLS to lose a game to say.. "I told you SO!"
That to me =a HATER.. Say what you want but this town is now on the College Football Map and will be for Years..
Again I will spell it out for you
Duemig lost alot of Money$$$ Betting against the Bulls when they Played Auburn and West Virginia.. He wants them to lose BAD because they have made him loook like the A-Hole he is..

you and Krazy are from the same Mold...

NEXT

USF 34 Rutgers 7

BANK IT!!!

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#50 : October 18, 2007, 08:58:05 AM

jakedakota - do you have any opinions?  all i ever read from you is posts about miyagi, freak, and duemig. 

and you can call me a "hater".  while i cheer for usf, i dont see them finishing undefeated.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#51 : October 18, 2007, 08:59:02 AM

I couldn't care less who Duemig bets on.

I listen to his show for 30 minutes on my way home from work.

I am an Alabama fan, first and foremost, but would like nothing more than to see the Bulls continue winning.

Quit making up nonsense, boy.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#52 : October 18, 2007, 09:01:54 AM

jakedakota - do you have any opinions? all i ever read from you is posts about miyagi, freak, and duemig.

and you can call me a "hater". while i cheer for usf, i dont see them finishing undefeated.
He doesn't have any decent football takes.

He came here the day after the WVU win, and has spouted off useless BS ever since.

He's nothing more than a childish idiot.

In the meantime, I can put up with his nonsense, because that means that USF is winning.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BCS is out « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools