Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So what are the repercussions? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

: November 14, 2006, 02:48:49 AM

What, and how does Clayton have to be held responsible for obviously not living up to the expectations set by Gruden in their little offseason pact. This is a question I'd like to see posed to Gruden by our PR Staff. Ask Gruden what has become of the Gruden/Clayton "signed, healed, and delivered" agreement?

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#1 : November 14, 2006, 11:05:34 AM

No intersest in this topic?

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 14, 2006, 11:07:04 AM

I imagine that Stovall gets quite a bit of PT next week.

#3 : November 14, 2006, 11:07:24 AM

Fire all of them.

Get rid of everyone....Allen, Gruden, Clayton, the whole lot.

#4 : November 14, 2006, 11:09:11 AM

I imagine that Stovall gets quite a bit of PT next week.

Agreed.  And why is Hilliard #3, again?

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#5 : November 14, 2006, 11:13:01 AM

The responses are a little off topic.

I want the question asked to Gruden. Maybe because it was 6 months or so ago people don't care, but "The Pact" was the talk of the town and throughout the league when it happened. If you take the time and energy to to go through such an outrageous motivational tactic, it must hold some merit to the parties involved. I want to know what Gruden thinks of "The Pact" now that it has played out.

#6 : November 14, 2006, 11:14:27 AM

What responses do you want?  We were not there when the pact was made.  Maybe SR/JF heard only a portion of "the pact".  Not sure Gru would tell all.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#7 : November 14, 2006, 11:20:11 AM

What responses do you want?  We were not there when the pact was made.  Maybe SR/JF heard only a portion of "the pact".  Not sure Gru would tell all.

None of you are curious to hear Gruden explain what he thinks of that pact now? Hear Clayton's defense? Accountability, that's what I want. I want to hear the tough questions asked.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#8 : November 14, 2006, 11:21:40 AM

I think he ought to be benched. He isn't the player we thought he was. Maybe Stovall is and can be. Put him in and let he and Hilliard share the #2 duties.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 14, 2006, 11:23:21 AM

I think he ought to be benched. He isn't the player we thought he was. Maybe Stovall is and can be. Put him in and let he and Hilliard share the #2 duties.

I agree. Why burn a third round pick on Stovall if you are not planning using him?

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 14, 2006, 11:31:00 AM

What responses do you want? We were not there when the pact was made. Maybe SR/JF heard only a portion of "the pact". Not sure Gru would tell all.

None of you are curious to hear Gruden explain what he thinks of that pact now? Hear Clayton's defense? Accountability, that's what I want. I want to hear the tough questions asked.
I think that's a great question.

When we first heard of the "pact", I for one thought that it was odd, but figured that maybe it would get Clayton's work ethic back on track, as it was under a heavy deal of scrutiny following last year's pathetic performance by Clayton.

What EXACTLY was in this "pact"?? Has Clayton NOT lived up to the terms?? If this is the case, then what are the repercussions?? I'm curiuos as well.......

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

gone

Hall of Famer
#11 : November 14, 2006, 01:16:18 PM

LOL I was was wondering the same thing lately.  If you make a contract, there are benefits and repercussions.  But who even knows if the contract is still in effect?  It may have been a "do this in the preseason and camp, and you get to be #2"

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#12 : November 14, 2006, 01:21:54 PM

Yup, i say move Hilliard to #2, and switch out Stovall in there, its worth a shot :)

I hope clayton is going to be benched, ugh he sucks

watson

Hall of Famer
#13 : November 14, 2006, 01:30:12 PM

When Clayton was drafted, I remember it being said that he played some safety in college.  As bad as the safeties have been, maybe they need to give him a shot there.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#14 : November 14, 2006, 01:51:16 PM

When Clayton was drafted, I remember it being said that he played some safety in college.  As bad as the safeties have been, maybe they need to give him a shot there.
He can't drop any more INT's than the guys there now!!!
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So what are the repercussions? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools