Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow... Miami is 0-6? « previous next »
Page: 1

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

: October 14, 2007, 09:45:08 PM

Dang!

And you guys thought we were bad last year?

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 14, 2007, 09:46:53 PM

Rams are 0-6 as well.

dmajik85

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 14, 2007, 10:20:07 PM

Miami will be okay if/when they get some younger playmakers on D. Saban left them w/ a raw deal. I mean, literally Jason Allen was one of the worst top 10 pick I've seen in recent memory. Old defense and learning offense = bad year.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 14, 2007, 11:17:12 PM

If Dolphins go 0-16, then I think those annoying guys from the 1972 team should have to promise never to do that stupid champagne ceremony again.

TbayBucs

Pro Bowler

#4 : October 14, 2007, 11:47:48 PM

Miami will be okay if/when they get some younger playmakers on D. Saban left them w/ a raw deal. I mean, literally Jason Allen was one of the worst top 10 pick I've seen in recent memory. Old defense and learning offense = bad year.

Did you check out their draft pick in the top ten this year. Ginn isnt much better.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 15, 2007, 04:51:04 AM

Ginn looks shockingly slow in the NFL.   He sure looked fast in college.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 15, 2007, 07:03:53 AM

It's amazing how people who should know better were all over Saban's nuts the whole time he was in Miami. He did a horrible job at everything.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 15, 2007, 08:30:23 AM

If Dolphins go 0-16, then I think those annoying guys from the 1972 team should have to promise never to do that stupid champagne ceremony again.
Obviously you are not old enough to remember that season but you should respect what they accomplished. For those of us who predate the Bucs and remember when George Wilson brought George Wilson Jr (QB) and and the Dolphins to St. Pete Beach for their very first practice, the climb from atrocious to perfection in just six years was spectacular. What the Dolphins do this year has nothing with 1972. They reached perfection with a backup QB, and until 1976 they were "our" team. They deserve to be respected.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#8 : October 15, 2007, 08:33:21 AM

Ehh thats all fine and dandy, but someone needs to break their record. It's sort of pathetic they uncork a bottle of champaign when the last undefeated team goes down. Best thing is, the Dolphins are so far away from being significant that no one will even care when the last team loses.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 15, 2007, 09:11:39 AM

They made a lot of bad decisions on the offense - Carey, Chambers, McMichael, Ginn- and haven't helped their defense. Ronnie Brown must be the real deal running behind that crap OL.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 15, 2007, 11:56:45 AM

I'm 41 so I was 6 when that happened. Just think that this is getting really old and tired these days. Enough already. I feel the same about this champagne thing as I do in every Bucs game when the announcers say "you know, Tampa Bay has never returned a kickoff for a touchdown" Yes, we know because we've been told every week for more than 30 years now.
What's REALLY annoying is when Berman has them do that stupid "cork popping" sound on NFL show after the last undefeated team loses a game.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 15, 2007, 12:04:37 PM

Ehh thats all fine and dandy, but someone needs to break their record. It's sort of pathetic they uncork a bottle of champaign when the last undefeated team goes down. Best thing is, the Dolphins are so far away from being significant that no one will even care when the last team loses.

What's pathetic about celebrating the only undefeated season EVER.  I would think that someone who makes moronic comments is pathetic.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 15, 2007, 12:06:46 PM

If it wasn't for the Bucs, the 1998 Vikings would have gone undefeated. We were their only loss that year.

And the Bucs curse continued... No team that lost to the Bucs have ever won the super bowl the same year.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 15, 2007, 01:06:37 PM

They made a lot of bad decisions on the offense - Carey, Chambers, McMichael, Ginn- and haven't helped their defense. Ronnie Brown must be the real deal running behind that crap OL.

Brown is looking like a stud, indeed

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow... Miami is 0-6? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools