Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vikes-Cowboys thread. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Garv

Hall of Famer
#75 : January 17, 2010, 09:51:41 PM

Wow..... a 4th down TD pass under 2 mins? What a pimp-slap!!!

LOVED it!!
ME TOO!

SLAP THEM GIRLS AROUND!

Screw Dallas, and that entire organization of underachievers.

LOL
That's how I feel too. All that money, that palace, that freaking "America's Team BS?
Garbage.
And Brooking's **CENSORED**ing just makes it funnier IMO!

Oh YEAH!!!

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#76 : January 17, 2010, 09:57:59 PM

Brooking is such a baby.. There is no such thing as running up the score IMO.. You play 60 minutes..

Sorry Cowgirls!! Look at the scoreboard... read it and weep!!

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#77 : January 17, 2010, 10:02:31 PM

WOOT!  WOOT!

We bash so many coaches and teams for being chokers in the playoffs, yet none come close to what the Cowboys have been like for the last 13 years or so.

This is a great day, and I am off to hang out with some friends who claim to be fans...I bet they either don't show up, or none of them are sporting their cowgirls crap!

I LOVE this loss, and despite what Jones said, I think he wants to fire someone so bad...and maybe Wade is on the outs.

Hello Cowher?

Garv

Hall of Famer
#78 : January 17, 2010, 10:03:59 PM

Brooking is such a baby.. There is no such thing as running up the score IMO.. You play 60 minutes..

Sorry Cowgirls!! Look at the scoreboard... read it and weep!!

Had he kept going over to the Vikings sideline he would have gotten his butt kicked and well deserved it. All his ranting before the game, Steriod Romolowski style, Mr. Tough Guy?
His team lost despite his almightly presence and he didn't like it. TS

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#79 : January 17, 2010, 10:06:34 PM

What can you expect from him though.. He's got Falcon blood pumpin' through his veins.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vikes-Cowboys thread. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools