Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: First Win « previous next »
Page: 1 2

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 08, 2006, 10:10:51 AM

I ain't drinking that kool-aid. Love my Bucs but have to be objective in my thinking.

Saints 24
Bucs 3

#16 : October 08, 2006, 10:18:49 AM

if we can prevent turnovers on our offense and run the ball and play great defense i think we can this game. then again we could say that every game. just wishfull thinking. ;D

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 08, 2006, 10:26:46 AM

saints 20
bucs 10

#18 : October 08, 2006, 11:11:17 AM

Bucs win 23-14.

#19 : October 08, 2006, 11:11:55 AM

bucs=13
saints=10

i predict a close game

mnbuc

Starter
#20 : October 08, 2006, 11:30:02 AM

Time for the 1st win of the season...LET's GO BUCS!!

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#21 : October 08, 2006, 11:38:35 AM

I predict the defense will maul Bush.  20-17 Bucs with one defensive  TD.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#22 : October 08, 2006, 12:02:15 PM

I think the Bucs might be able to beat the Saints once this year; but I just don't see this being the time. I could easily be wrong, and I hope I am wrong. However, I just don't know about this game, or this team for that matter. If the Bucs win, there will ultimately be people who suddenly turn to believe that the Bucs are Superbowl bound. If they lose, there will be ultimately be people who continue to jump off of the "bandwagon." Win or lose, I just enjoy watching the Bucs play football.  :) I have no illusions of play-offs this year, but I also have no illusions of 0-16. It's somewhere in the middle.  ;)

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 08, 2006, 12:05:03 PM

I think the Bucs might be able to beat the Saints once this year; but I just don't see this being the time. I could easily be wrong, and I hope I am wrong. However, I just don't know about this game, or this team for that matter. If the Bucs win, there will ultimately be people who suddenly turn to believe that the Bucs are Superbowl bound. If they lose, there will be ultimately be people who continue to jump off of the "bandwagon." Win or lose, I just enjoy watching the Bucs play football. :) I have no illusions of play-offs this year, but I also have no illusions of 0-16. It's somewhere in the middle. ;)

Somewhere in the middle is 8 and 8 man.

I doubt even the Bucs get that this year.

I put a big "L" in front of Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and Chicago.  All freezing games.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#24 : October 08, 2006, 12:08:02 PM

I don't think they will make that with a rookie QB. I even think Gruden will have to use his best Rockne speech to fire the boys up for this game. Watching this defensive line is like watching Mantle in his broken down playing days. What once was great is now just nearly washed up. It's painful to watch.

:

Hide Tools Show Tools