Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Good News! « previous next »
Page: 1

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

: November 14, 2006, 10:55:54 AM

At least Randy Moss isn't on our team. These comments are priceless:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/11/14/SPGN1MCA5U1.DTL

"Maybe because I'm unhappy and I'm not too much excited about what's going on," Moss said. He was screwing his diamonds back into his ear lobes at this point, polite and cordial as could be, so don't write this off as some angry rant.

"So, my concentration and focus level tend to go down sometimes when I'm in a bad mood.

"All I can say is if you put me in a good situation and make me happy, man, you get good results."

What a dog.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 14, 2006, 10:57:31 AM

A lot of people say stupid things when theyre frustrated

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 14, 2006, 10:59:30 AM

Actually, as shocked as people want to appear, Moss is just saying what goes on inside the heads of a lot of pro athletes.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 14, 2006, 10:59:44 AM

Totally agree. 

#4 : November 14, 2006, 11:06:02 AM

Kinda like this forum.

#5 : November 14, 2006, 11:10:14 AM

Kinda like this forum.

Haha.  Agreed.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#6 : November 14, 2006, 11:08:21 AM

Kinda like this forum.

Like any forum.

#7 : November 14, 2006, 11:11:12 AM

I guess.  But in most forums, fans only form their opinions from what they think they see or what they think they hear.

Sure, there is a lot wrong with the Bucs right now.  And there is a lot of blame to go around.  But none of us are actually in the lockerroom or on the field.

As much as Gru is getting blasted, one thing I have not heard yet is the Jeremy Shockey material, which calls out the coaching staff.  That's not to say that players aren't thinking this, but it has yet to go public......yet.

#8 : November 14, 2006, 11:20:26 AM

I'm glad you all are all ok with guys tanking it when things don't go their way. Good to see what your expectations are.

Shu-shu-shushhhhh...it'll be ok, dalbuc.

*rocks you gently*

These are trying times.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#9 : November 14, 2006, 11:23:36 AM

I'm glad you all are all ok with guys tanking it when things don't go their way. Good to see what your expectations are.
There are a million excuses, and I don't want any of them. Me and all the other ticket purchasers are not getting a refund. We're not going to get a refund because the QB is a rookie, or because of injuries. So I don't want to fed those excuse either.

gone

Hall of Famer
#10 : November 14, 2006, 11:28:45 AM

So your tickets are only good when we win?  Going to a game is a waste of money if we lose?  Can't just enjoy the game and cheering for your team?
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Good News! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools