Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why Is This Article in a Tampa Newspaper? « previous next »
Page: 1

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

: October 16, 2007, 02:52:40 PM

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2007/oct/16/sp-panthers-show-camaraderie-heart

I could see if we were playing them this week.

140BPM

Practice Squad

#1 : October 16, 2007, 02:55:12 PM

Ira ran out of negative things to say about the Bucs, so now he has to speak positive about a division rival.

rebeccajill13

Second String
#2 : October 16, 2007, 03:03:12 PM

Since he's moving on to reporting on the camaraderie and heart of the Panthers, I would hope he's already written that story on the Bucs, but something tells me he hasn't.  I've never understood these stories he does on other teams, especially when we're not playing them. I've noticed this trend of his off and on over the years.

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 16, 2007, 03:24:23 PM

Since he's moving on to reporting on the camaraderie and heart of the Panthers, I would hope he's already written that story on the Bucs, but something tells me he hasn't.  I've never understood these stories he does on other teams, especially when we're not playing them. I've noticed this trend of his off and on over the years.

maybe hes creating a resume for North Carolina.  Hey, I guy can hope can't he.

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why Is This Article in a Tampa Newspaper? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools