Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The hatred of jackass Beckles of Gruden... « previous next »
Page: 1

4bucs

Hall of Famer
« : November 14, 2006, 11:34:29 AM »

is more then evident in his broadcasts and it all stems from his being let go of his dailey interviews of Gruden.Ever since he was let go he has attacked Gruden every chance he could get and looked really foolish last year but the funny thing is he keeps harping that he was let go for always asking hard questions but that wasn't true he never did ask hard questions he was let go because he flat out sucked and the person doing the show now is a thousand times better.

Hope nobody takes anything him or Silly O says seriously as both these guys were border line players at best ....nothing else especially Silly O.... real non entities who Gruden probably has no time for so they get back by constantly attacking him.Those are the 2 biggest losers on radio right now by far,watch how quick they change their tune when Gruden turns it around next year,those 2 never do their homework and never,never have their facts straight 2 fat pigs stealing money.

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

« #1 : November 14, 2006, 11:36:46 AM »

I can't even listen to those guys, they make me so nauseous.  I feel sorry for whoever has to use the microphone after Silly O because you can hear him spitting all over it as he talks.  Yuck.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

« #2 : November 14, 2006, 11:37:39 AM »

That's how it works. If Gruden goes out next year (if he makes next year; which I think he will), and he brings the Bucs back to glory; you will see many members of the media flock back to Gruden. If Gruden comes out next year and continues a downhill slide, many members of the media will say, "see what I mean?" It's just the nature of the beast.  ;)

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

« #3 : November 14, 2006, 11:46:41 AM »

Even last year Suckles kept saying "but......." after every win. It was hilarious to hear it. Now he has all the ammo needed to rip Gruden.

WILLBLEE

Starter

« #4 : November 14, 2006, 12:20:44 PM »

Isnt Beckles the guy who likes to Tea-Bag everyday?
Put one under your tongue just before games, get that rush.

LOL, He's a T-bagger

« #5 : November 14, 2006, 12:22:03 PM »

our sports radio around here is nothing but washed up x-nfl players who really didn't do squat. i don't expect anything less but for them to be bitter.

coolhandluke

Starter

« #6 : November 14, 2006, 03:07:40 PM »

Beckles was let go because he couldnt talk. He was horrible and no he was never paid to leave like he says.

Beckles youth Football team lost 38-0 and finished 3-8-1 this is a team he inherited that was 13-0 last year.
He is what he is a washed up Jock who wouldnt have a job if Chris Thomas was still alive.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« #7 : November 14, 2006, 03:13:22 PM »

Beckles and Sileo aren’t on the radio just to talk about the Buccs, they are there to entertain.  If you are a Buccs fans with half decent knowledge they will be very irritating most of the time, but the masses don’t know any better. 

Remember WDAE like the rest of the local media practically switch off the football reporting from January thru June anyway.  They need jocks that can keep the masses tuned in, not just diehard Buccs fans. 

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #8 : November 14, 2006, 03:24:21 PM »

Beckles and Sileo aren’t on the radio just to talk about the Buccs, they are there to entertain.

I agree with that.   I don't agree that they succeed in that objective though.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« #9 : November 14, 2006, 03:26:51 PM »

Beckles and Sileo aren’t on the radio just to talk about the Buccs, they are there to entertain.

I agree with that.   I don't agree that they succeed in that objective though.

Beckles and Diaz are entertaining for the most part.  When they get on rants about the Bucs they can be annoying, but on topics I have no real passion for they are funny.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The hatred of jackass Beckles of Gruden... « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools