Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NBA Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 24

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

: October 26, 2007, 12:02:37 AM

Thank you for Zach Randolph.

Enjoy the dark hole. Once the ball goes in the post its not leaving. Also enjoy his great defense... he may score 20 put he will give up 25. Ill take the salary off Francis contract going into one of the best FA years ever, and Aldridge any day of the week

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 26, 2007, 12:03:56 AM

Yea I think the Knicks can make some noise (low seed #8) they probably have the best backcourt lineup in the east.

I like the Hawks lineup

PG- Acie Law
SG- Joe Johnson
SF- Josh Smith
PF- Marvin Williams?
C- Al Horford

I like Acie Law cant believe some people thought Conley was better... speaking of which Damon I tore my leg up last year Stoudamire is beating him out and Conley looks to be a 3rd string PG.

Also good ole Taureen Green for the Blazers is playing good. Nate McMillian loves him, from what Nate is saying the guy is a steal.
Yea, I liked Law too.. I watched many games Texas A&M they showed on T.V and Law is CLUTCH. The guy comes up BIG in the stretch with clutch 3s and key free throws. Law was pretty much the only baller on his team while Conley gets all the hype because he is winning more and Oden takes pressure off him. Didn't think Green would play so well this early, but im glad to hear hes doing fine in Portland. Is there a chance he could start over Jack? because im not a fan of Jarrett Jack.

A few more thoughts
I think Lemarcus Aldridge will avg 17 PPG and 8 RPG type guy THIS year.

ya Im hella pumped about Lamarcus... last night he had 31 and 18 its preseason but still im very optimistic

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 28, 2007, 07:56:33 AM

Not sure if my Jazz will build on last yr, or take a step back in order to take two forward in the future...AK47's issues worry me and I think losing Fisher's leadership may sting a bit. I am looking forward to seeing D-Will and Boozer again though, i think if they can keep those guys around, they'll be great for years, and I love Millsap. It'll be interesting to see what the rookie Almond can do, Sloan usually doesn't give rooks a lot of minutes but last yr was an exception with 'Sap. Who knows what'll happen with some of the other Euro's on the team (Memo, Giricek).

You live in Utah?

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 25, 2007, 09:36:07 PM

Yea I think the Knicks can make some noise (low seed #8) they probably have the best backcourt lineup in the east.

I like the Hawks lineup

PG- Acie Law
SG- Joe Johnson
SF- Josh Smith
PF- Marvin Williams?
C- Al Horford

I like Acie Law cant believe some people thought Conley was better... speaking of which Damon I tore my leg up last year Stoudamire is beating him out and Conley looks to be a 3rd string PG.

Also good ole Taureen Green for the Blazers is playing good. Nate McMillian loves him, from what Nate is saying the guy is a steal.
Yea, I liked Law too.. I watched many games Texas A&M they showed on T.V and Law is CLUTCH. The guy comes up BIG in the stretch with clutch 3s and key free throws. Law was pretty much the only baller on his team while Conley gets all the hype because he is winning more and Oden takes pressure off him. Didn't think Green would play so well this early, but im glad to hear hes doing fine in Portland. Is there a chance he could start over Jack? because im not a fan of Jarrett Jack.

A few more thoughts
I think Lemarcus Aldridge will avg 17 PPG and 8 RPG type guy THIS year.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 24, 2007, 03:22:33 PM

Thank you for Zach Randolph.

NativeOfTheBay

Second String

#5 : October 25, 2007, 07:40:16 PM

Who is the Italian guy for Golden State? This guy has serious hops. Damn you Boid! I thought i had a bug on my screen! AHH!

Bucfanut

Starter

#6 : October 28, 2007, 07:30:25 AM

Not sure if my Jazz will build on last yr, or take a step back in order to take two forward in the future...AK47's issues worry me and I think losing Fisher's leadership may sting a bit. I am looking forward to seeing D-Will and Boozer again though, i think if they can keep those guys around, they'll be great for years, and I love Millsap. It'll be interesting to see what the rookie Almond can do, Sloan usually doesn't give rooks a lot of minutes but last yr was an exception with 'Sap. Who knows what'll happen with some of the other Euro's on the team (Memo, Giricek).

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#7 : October 24, 2007, 01:53:49 PM

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 24, 2007, 02:00:29 AM

I like the Hawks lineup

PG- Acie Law
SG- Joe Johnson
SF- Josh Smith
PF- Marvin Williams?
C- Al Horford

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 23, 2007, 08:05:21 PM

I like the Hawks lineup

PG- Acie Law
SG- Joe Johnson
SF- Josh Smith
PF- Marvin Williams?
C- Al Horford

I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 23, 2007, 05:38:50 PM

THIS IS FINALLY THE YEAR THE HAWKS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. (Unlike last year I mean it this time)

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 25, 2007, 07:01:58 PM

I think the KNiocks are going to suprise a lot of teams this year...

in a good way.

But I have to say Isiah is a moron, and everywhere he goes, problems follow (as far as being in charge goes).

And the KNicks have the highest payroll in the NBA.  How can that be possible?!?!

big_JLB

Starter

#12 : October 19, 2007, 01:52:39 PM

raptors baby
they're gonna prove last year wasnt a fluke
bosh and bargnani are MONSTERS!

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 19, 2007, 09:37:47 AM

what is an NBA?

speaking of crap...

lol

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 19, 2007, 09:39:48 AM

The Supersonics are nasty good on NBA LIVE 08

Durant is a monster

I got them #8 seed
playoff birth

PG- West/Ridnour
SG- Green/Wally World
SF-Durant
PF- Wilcox
C- Kurt Thomas/Swift

Page: 1 2 3 ... 24
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NBA Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools