Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who else is tired of ranters on this board? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
: October 17, 2007, 10:49:36 AM

It doesn't matter what the subject is, including a new poster saying hello, it has to turn into
a clash of egos.  I am sick of it. [banghead]

JF/SR:  Is there anything you can do to help this board to get back to normal conversations about
football and the Bucs? [banghead]

Otherwise, I'm taking a long vacation. :-

Ladyfan.

buckit

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 17, 2007, 10:54:08 AM

*points to the door*

You're free to leave anytime...

Look, honey, you chose to associate in a place mostly inhabited by males.  Men act this way.  You're more than welcome to stay, but if our behavior in some way offends you, why don't you go back to your quilting group?

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 17, 2007, 10:56:29 AM

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

duck and cover

gone

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 17, 2007, 11:04:29 AM

Why don't you take your own advice BuckIt?

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 17, 2007, 11:09:02 AM

Yeah, im such a bad person Buck It, you should just leave instead of feeling compelled to belittle me and everyone else but when I say something you dont agree with you have to go up in arms. Hypocrit.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#5 : October 17, 2007, 11:14:44 AM

It doesn't matter what the subject is, including a new poster saying hello, it has to turn into
a clash of egos.  I am sick of it. [banghead]

JF/SR:  Is there anything you can do to help this board to get back to normal conversations about
football and the Bucs? [banghead]

Otherwise, I'm taking a long vacation. :-

Ladyfan.

you are right but unfortunitely that will never happen on any sports messege board.

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 17, 2007, 11:23:08 AM

isnt this a rant?

Revis and Butthead

Second String
#7 : October 17, 2007, 11:29:07 AM

Why cant we just get an ignore button ? !!
Then you wouldnt have to read the posters that bother you !

I really dont know why we dont have one..

blitz

Pro Bowler
#8 : October 17, 2007, 11:38:17 AM

The debate is fun and it should be encouraged but the hate should go away.   I'm enjoying pointing at the scoreboard.

3 Division championships in 6 years.............and I'm also enjoying watching the Falcon operation go to the "dogs".

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 17, 2007, 11:46:20 AM

anberlinrawk

Rookie

#10 : October 17, 2007, 11:47:18 AM

isnt this a rant?

That's what I was thinking.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 17, 2007, 11:50:36 AM

A bit of good will can go a long way.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#12 : October 17, 2007, 11:56:38 AM

Buck IT,

You are way off base. There was absolutely no need to counter Lady Fan like that.

There are many females on this site. Most of them are pretty good (Doesn't include Karen) and they know the Bucs and a good deal about pro football.

Incidently, what did she say that was wrong when you have posters on here like Bornabuc, Alvin Harper, Walking Corpse and others. They rarely contribute anything useful. We can longer get away from this even on the PI board.

Opinions are one thing, but continual rants, trolling and/or personal attacks have no place on this site.

Even JF had to jump into a thread today because it had gotten out of hand. Suspect we will see more of him and some suspensions, or even bans, if it doesn't stop. That's not the way they want to run this site and they have been very clear about it.

BucBalla "you are right but unfortunitely that will never happen on any sports messege board"  I wouldn't bet on it. Since Hugh bought this site many changes have been made and quite a few given suspensions and some banned (Even PI members).

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

tim111762

Second String
#13 : October 17, 2007, 12:05:47 PM

*points to the door*

You're free to leave anytime...

Look, honey, you chose to associate in a place mostly inhabited by males. Men act this way. You're more than welcome to stay, but if our behavior in some way offends you, why don't you go back to your quilting group?

thats kind of uncalled for.... all she did was ask for people to act like adults. and for the record, "men" dont act this way. ignorant, self conscious fools act this way because it makes them feel better about themselves. theres no need to bring sex into this. im pretty sure ladyfan could school alot of people on this board on buc football. all you did was reinforce exactly what she was saying, and make yourself look like a dousche bag... congratulations.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#14 : October 17, 2007, 12:10:30 PM

Incidently, what did she say that was wrong when you have posters on here like Bornabuc, Alvin Harper, Walking Corpse and others. They rarely contribute anything useful. We can longer get away from this even on the PI board.

FYI, Alvin Harper's Ghost is Walking Corpse. He just changed his screen name.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who else is tired of ranters on this board? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools