Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who else is tired of ranters on this board? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 17, 2007, 12:21:10 PM

Here comes the people blaming me for THEIR personal insults and attacks. WOW.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 17, 2007, 12:25:12 PM

Truth hurts?

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#17 : October 17, 2007, 12:26:20 PM

I never said you made personal attacks. Put you in the rants and troll group.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 17, 2007, 12:30:12 PM

Yet he does Stan, hes not innocent from that at all.

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 17, 2007, 12:35:57 PM

I never said you made personal attacks. Put you in the rants and troll group.

I think calling people "ignorant" qualifies him pretty well...

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#20 : October 17, 2007, 12:40:52 PM

Buck IT,

You are way off base. There was absolutely no need to counter Lady Fan like that.

There are many females on this site. Most of them are pretty good (Doesn't include Karen) and they know the Bucs and a good deal about pro football.

Incidently, what did she say that was wrong when you have posters on here like Bornabuc, Alvin Harper, Walking Corpse and others. They rarely contribute anything useful. We can longer get away from this even on the PI board.

Opinions are one thing, but continual rants, trolling and/or personal attacks have no place on this site.

Even JF had to jump into a thread today because it had gotten out of hand. Suspect we will see more of him and some suspensions, or even bans, if it doesn't stop. That's not the way they want to run this site and they have been very clear about it.

BucBalla "you are right but unfortunitely that will never happen on any sports messege board"  I wouldn't bet on it. Since Hugh bought this site many changes have been made and quite a few given suspensions and some banned (Even PI members).

Well said Uncle Stan!

shutdabucup

Second String

#21 : October 17, 2007, 01:45:09 PM

*points to the door*

You're free to leave anytime...

Look, honey, you chose to associate in a place mostly inhabited by males. Men act this way. You're more than welcome to stay, but if our behavior in some way offends you, why don't you go back to your quilting group?

Don't know you, but based on your response, you should not, for even a moment, consider yourself a prime example of males or how men act, much less as the mayor of this little Munchkin Land whose job it is to tell people to hit the yellow brick road.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

#22 : October 17, 2007, 01:55:54 PM

Buck it:  What happened to you?  You seem to have changed quite a bit from the fellow I used to exchange a few emails with?  You were not then as you are representing yourself now.

Thank you for the support guys.  Just for the record, I have always worked and/or played in male dominated world.  Any woman who came of age in the 50-60s did and still are.  Not much has changed on some levels.  And you learned how to deal with it or you didn't.  I am now one of only three females working with 500 men at the professional level.  There are numerous support women throughout the firm but only three of us at the professional level.  And just for the record, even the raunchy guys behave better than some people on this board...you know who you are...no point in repeating it...and as we all know, it hasn't always been guys who have been obnoxious.

I'm disappointed in you Buck it.  But what you said did not fall into the category of what I am objecting to...even tho the honey aside was meant to diminish me....you are right.  I am a honey!!!!!

Go Bucs 5=2

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 17, 2007, 01:59:20 PM

you are right.  I am a honey!!!!!

LOL.....good comeback.   ;)

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#24 : October 17, 2007, 02:13:14 PM

*points to the door*

You're free to leave anytime...

Look, honey, you chose to associate in a place mostly inhabited by males. Men act this way. You're more than welcome to stay, but if our behavior in some way offends you, why don't you go back to your quilting group?

ummmm, that was uncalled for Buck It.

Lady is a great poster, no need to ride her like that.

Part of the problem is that there is a lack of respect for other's opinions, and a lack of respect for the people behind the keyboards on this site.

Her complaints are warranted 100%, and not all men act like holier than thou jackasses on message boards.  A select few do, not naming names though, that would be wrong.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#25 : October 17, 2007, 02:15:10 PM

Otherwise, I'm taking a long vacation. :-

Ladyfan.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#26 : October 17, 2007, 02:21:14 PM

All we are saying:

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#27 : October 17, 2007, 02:26:32 PM

If you have ever met LadyFan, these posts deriding her never would have happened.

And yes she is a honey.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#28 : October 17, 2007, 02:31:32 PM

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#29 : October 17, 2007, 02:39:37 PM

Wrong!

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who else is tired of ranters on this board? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools