Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I am protesting the Terrible Play « previous next »
Page: 1

SB4TB

Starter

: November 14, 2006, 04:33:59 PM

Giving the tickets to others doesn';t help your cause since those ticket-holders will just buy the parking, beer and food you didn't buy. The only way your protest works is to toss the tickets in the trash. The Glazers don't care if you in particular don't show up just as long as someone shows up.

preferably my trash can

SB4TB

Starter

#1 : November 14, 2006, 04:21:07 PM

They win against an awful team and that is a good thing and represents a turn-around? Whatever!

Who cares who they win against as long as I can smile for at least one more week this season. 

#2 : November 14, 2006, 04:23:58 PM

isn't this the same guy "I spend money, I want them to produce." who whined about buying season tickets?

Just go...you really look like an idiot, and nobody really respects you as a fan for idiot actions like this.

SCOUT

Starter

#3 : November 14, 2006, 12:30:45 PM

I will be not attending this weekends game.  I gave my seats to a friend.    All 4 .  Sorry, but I have better things to do than spend my money on traveling up and expensive drinks etc when there are no half-time adjustments etc.

Oh, lest I forget the awful efforts by Clayton when Stovall could block just as well and maybe even catch a ball.

somebody needs to tell me why Clayton is #2?  He has not earned it.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 14, 2006, 12:31:30 PM

Nice. Now that's a true fan.

#5 : November 14, 2006, 12:32:54 PM

well if you want to get rid of the tix then i'll take them!

WILLBLEE

Starter

#6 : November 14, 2006, 12:33:55 PM

I'm here for 3 weeks, I would have taken those tickets.. But, You do realize the Bucs will win this game.?
Heck I would even love to just tailgate with somebody.

SCOUT

Starter

#7 : November 14, 2006, 12:36:20 PM

They win against an awful team and that is a good thing and represents a turn-around?  Whatever!

joedav01

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 14, 2006, 12:55:21 PM

Now that is the definition of a bandwagon fan right there.

I assume you don't attend many Devil Rays games either. *rolls eyes*

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 14, 2006, 12:58:32 PM

eagles are not a bad football team.

#10 : November 14, 2006, 03:16:11 PM

Now that is the definition of a bandwagon fan right there.

I assume you don't attend many Devil Rays games either. *rolls eyes*
JD, there are loads of them around here now....especially the ones saying 'it's over' in the third quarter

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 14, 2006, 03:20:42 PM

I will be not attending this weekends game.  I gave my seats to a friend.    All 4 . 

Not sure who you are protesting to?  I am sure your seats are paid for and there will be bums sat in them this weekend.  So who is the protest aimed at and how do they know it is a protest.  Maybe you should go down to Ray-J and burn your tickets for the local media, or sit outside the stadium and protest.

All you have done is sell your tickets and come on here whining like a little girl making yourself look silly.

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#12 : November 14, 2006, 03:22:23 PM

Another "True Fan" off the bandwagon

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#13 : November 14, 2006, 03:24:34 PM

Man, last night was bad, but you can't turn your back on this team.  No matter how bad things get you have to watch and support this club.  I can't believe you would give up tickets to a Bucs game.  I never get to go to these games and I would consider it a privilege to even have tickets, even if I thought we were going to lose.  And BTW, we're not gunna lose Sunday.  Them Skins are goin' down!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I am protesting the Terrible Play « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools