Boards > Pirate's Cove

Government School gives contraception to 11 yr olds

(1/3) > >>

TURBO:

--- Quote from: Illuminator on October 20, 2007, 06:46:39 PM ---
Does not being a parent decrease one's observation skills?

--- End quote ---

nice smartass comment, as usual...

the answer to your witty comeback, no, I'm just wondering if someone with that outlook is a parent himself?

Illuminator:

Does not being a parent decrease one's observation skills?

TURBO:

--- Quote from: cyberdude557 on October 20, 2007, 04:32:18 PM ---That would be the next thing... First you go ape. Then you thank god she used a condom. Then you try to blame whoever you think provoked your daughter to do it. You blame the sex-ed teacher. You blame the school. You blame the media or TV programs... You also blame the 13 year old boyfriend.

But never do you blame your little girl. She's an angel who can do no wrong and would never do something like this! She must have been corrupted by someone! Typical parental mentality....your child can do no wrong.

--- End quote ---

are you a parent?

cyberdude557:
That would be the next thing... First you go ape. Then you thank god she used a condom. Then you try to blame whoever you think provoked your daughter to do it. You blame the sex-ed teacher. You blame the school. You blame the media or TV programs... You also blame the 13 year old boyfriend.

But never do you blame your little girl. She's an angel who can do no wrong and would never do something like this! She must have been corrupted by someone! Typical parental mentality....your child can do no wrong.

alldaway:

--- Quote ---but the whole scenario smacks of encouraging immature children to have sex, which IMO is fundamentally wrong
--- End quote ---

You think that encourages kids to have sex?  Have you seen what is on T.V., internet, magazine covers (eg Sex 101), etc lately?  Talk about being saturated by sexual material that even overwhelms adults!

JavaBuc:
To quote the father in the movie - Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood,  "Never wear a condom.   It takes away all of the feelin'".

spartan:
lololo, my reference to God was not literal so don't get confused about that. Just a phrase. Yes I would be grateful that the chance of pregnancy is reduced but the whole scenario smacks of encouraging immature children to have sex, which IMO is fundamentally wrong.

mjs020294:

--- Quote from: Spartan on October 19, 2007, 04:28:46 PM ---I was in the process of responding when this question popped into my mind.

You come home and find your 11 yr old daughter having sex with the 14 yr old neighbor, are you going to go ape or thank God the school provided the condoms at recess?

--- End quote ---

I would imagine most people would go ape, AND be thankful the kids used a condom.  I never had any problems getting condoms from around 14-years-old, so you couldn't blame the school for the actions of your daughter.

Illuminator:

--- Quote from: John Galt? on October 19, 2007, 05:13:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: Spartan on October 19, 2007, 04:28:46 PM ---I was in the process of responding when this question popped into my mind.

You come home and find your 11 yr old daughter having sex with the 14 yr old neighbor, are you going to go ape or thank God the school provided the condoms at recess?

--- End quote ---
both

--- End quote ---

Which one is going to be more effective?

BucsBullsBolts:

--- End quote ---

JG's both is correct ...... although I'm pretty sure God wouldn't be the one responsible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version