Boards > College Football Board

Game Day, USF -vs- Rutgers !!!!!!

(1/2) > >>

HateDaEagles:

--- Quote from: m~j~s on October 18, 2007, 09:38:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: "Hate" on October 18, 2007, 08:46:36 PM ---I put a few matchsticks on Rutgers tonite. Had to take the pts but it was a small play that I don't mind losing.

--- End quote ---

How many points did you get?

--- End quote ---

mjs020294:
Not a good start to the 2nd half.....uphill battle now.

mjs020294:

--- Quote from: "Hate" on October 18, 2007, 08:46:36 PM ---I put a few matchsticks on Rutgers tonite. Had to take the pts but it was a small play that I don't mind losing.

--- End quote ---

How many points did you get?

mjs020294:

--- Quote from: Bucluva101 on October 18, 2007, 08:11:59 PM ---I can't believe they got that fake punt off. If #6 would've payed attention he would've had the pick.

--- End quote ---

I had a feeling they were going to try a fake.  At least the D stepped up and held then to three points.  The Bulls need to get a turn over and quieten the crowd down a little.

Bucluva101:
I can't believe they got that fake punt off. If #6 would've payed attention he would've had the pick.

HateDaEagles:
I put a few matchsticks on Rutgers tonite. Had to take the pts but it was a small play that I don't mind losing.

mjs020294:
GREEN!!

Go Bulls......its game time.

NovaBuc:

GOLD!

creekchub00:

GREEN!!!

Swolf:
Well the day has finally arrived and the anticipation is building. We are the talk of the town, and also the talk of the nation. Most "experts" want us to lose so they can "think" things are back to normal. Not so fast my friend, Bulls win 31-10, taking down another good team on the road to a BE Championship.

Lets get it going.....

GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version