Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ranking this year's first round picks « previous next »
Page: 1

Fresh

Hall of Famer

: October 18, 2007, 06:23:30 PM

Sudden impact at #4

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

#1 : October 18, 2007, 05:44:15 PM

this guy's an idiot. wait til the year is over at least. better yet, don't be in such a rush to write a dumb article and give it 2 or 3 years, and actually be able to write something that has ANY cerdibility to it...

You obviously take things far too seriously.  Pull up a chair and sit down, breath in, breath out.........doesn;t that feel better.   ;)

It is a fun article, and as of right now I can't argue with his placing.  Early days though.  I like the fact that a couple of my favorite players from the draft are at two and three right now but even they could be busts in a years time.

NO sorry mjs, it is a dumb list that has no reason being made. I dont even have to look at it, and I can tell you it is a dumb idea.

Mine as well waste his time naming stars in the sky after head coaches, or making cookie imprints of QBs. I wonder how some of these guys get paid

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 18, 2007, 06:03:20 PM

NO sorry mjs, it is a dumb list that has no reason being made. I dont even have to look at it, and I can tell you it is a dumb idea.

Well others that have read it actually liked it AND see it for what it is: lighthearted entertainment.   I don't read much from the press because everything has a biased journalistic slant.

thanson

Starter

#3 : October 18, 2007, 04:53:04 PM

Tanard was a great pick-up. It has been a long time since we drafted a sleeper.

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 18, 2007, 03:04:35 PM

This guy puts Gaines at #14...not too bad...

Gaines Adams, DE, Tampa Bay
Overall Pick: 4
Hash rank: 14
Side dish: Recorded first sack of the season last week against the Titans and his production is slowly improving. After being credited for six tackles through four games, Adams has made nine in the last two games.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/hashmarks/0-3-487/2007-First-Round-Revisited.html

simmstheanswer

Starter

#5 : October 18, 2007, 03:05:56 PM

this guy's an idiot. wait til the year is over at least. better yet, don't be in such a rush to write a dumb article and give it 2 or 3 years, and actually be able to write something that has ANY cerdibility to it...

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 18, 2007, 03:08:24 PM

Interesting also to compare him to the other DL picks...

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 18, 2007, 03:12:39 PM

You obviously take things far too seriously.  Pull up a chair and sit down, breath in, breath out.........doesn;t that feel better.   ;)

It is a fun article, and as of right now I can't argue with his placing.  Early days though.  I like the fact that a couple of my favorite players from the draft are at two and three right now but even they could be busts in a years time.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 18, 2007, 03:16:59 PM

It's just mid-season fodder. No one is saying things won't change.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

vladin

Starter

#9 : October 18, 2007, 04:17:57 PM

The good thing is that Tanard would rank about #4 on that list, so it's like we stole a 1st rounder.

gone

Hall of Famer
#10 : October 18, 2007, 04:31:51 PM

I liked it....

The Q

Pro Bowler

#11 : October 18, 2007, 04:37:26 PM

Kind of interesting to read his views on the rookies. Nothing earth  shattering.

The BUCS are gonna surprise people this year!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ranking this year's first round picks « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools