Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official WVU vs Rutgers thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BmoreBucsFan

Rookie

: October 26, 2007, 09:15:40 AM

Just because I know you all are interested!   ;D

Go Mountaineers!

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 26, 2007, 09:35:18 AM

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 26, 2007, 03:23:07 PM

Lets go WVU... I would love somehow to see Oregon play WVU in a BCS bowl

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 26, 2007, 03:32:58 PM

Well if USF can win out I hope WVU win this weekend because we have the tie breaker over them.

BmoreBucsFan

Rookie

#4 : October 26, 2007, 03:54:34 PM

Well if USF can win out I hope WVU win this weekend because we have the tie breaker over them.

The weird thing is, that if WVU and USF both win out and teams ahead of WVU lose or drop in the BCS standings, WVU could wind up in the NC game even though USF wins the Big East.  Doubt it will happen, but it is possiable.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 26, 2007, 04:58:29 PM

The weird thing is, that if WVU and USF both win out and teams ahead of WVU lose or drop in the BCS standings, WVU could wind up in the NC game even though USF wins the Big East.  Doubt it will happen, but it is possiable.

That would be a beautiful scenario ..... only made better if both WVU and USF wins their bowls.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 26, 2007, 05:29:48 PM

That would be a beautiful scenario ..... only made better if both WVU and USF wins their bowls.

Amen to that......Orange Bowl would be very nice.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 26, 2007, 06:14:34 PM

The weird thing is, that if WVU and USF both win out and teams ahead of WVU lose or drop in the BCS standings, WVU could wind up in the NC game even though USF wins the Big East. Doubt it will happen, but it is possiable.

I dont see 10 teams losing but you never know

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 26, 2007, 06:28:57 PM

The weird thing is, that if WVU and USF both win out and teams ahead of WVU lose or drop in the BCS standings, WVU could wind up in the NC game even though USF wins the Big East. Doubt it will happen, but it is possiable.

THIS year nothing would surprise me ...

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 26, 2007, 06:38:09 PM

Hahaha I know.

The thing is would voters put them in? They punished them hard for the L to Rutgers

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 26, 2007, 06:40:18 PM

Hahaha I know.

The thing is would voters put them in? They punished them hard for the L to Rutgers

???  What are you talking about?  He said WVU in the NC game.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 26, 2007, 06:49:12 PM

Hahaha I know.

??? What are you talking about? He said WVU in the NC game.

Oh my bad thought he said USF.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 26, 2007, 06:52:18 PM

If WVU and USF win out they would both be one loss teams but USF would take the BigE because they beat WVU.  WVU would finish ranked higher in the BCS standings though.  That would be kind of fun to see, USF winning the BigE and WVU getting the NC game.  That would make a mockery of the BCS.  Isn't going ot happen but we can dream.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 26, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

If WVU and USF win out they would both be one loss teams but USF would take the BigE because they beat WVU. WVU would finish ranked higher in the BCS standings though. That would be kind of fun to see, USF winning the BigE and WVU getting the NC game. That would make a mockery of the BCS. Isn't going ot happen but we can dream.

ya wont happen but that would be funny.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 26, 2007, 09:51:08 PM

[
If WVU and USF win out they would both be one loss teams but USF would take the BigE because they beat WVU. WVU would finish ranked higher in the BCS standings though. That would be kind of fun to see, USF winning the BigE and WVU getting the NC game. That would make a mockery of the BCS. Isn't going ot happen but we can dream.

Technically, USF and WVU would both win the conference, as co-champions, but USF would get the BCS BE champion auto-bid because os the tie breaker...
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official WVU vs Rutgers thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools