Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Do a favor for Duck fans sign this. « previous next »
Page: 1

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

: October 26, 2007, 09:42:15 PM

Not many people know who Terrence Kelly is. The sum of the story is, he was shot and killed 2 days before heading to Oregon. He was suppose to join 3 of his HS teammates at Oregon.  Right now there a petition going around to make sure Terrence Kelly is honored on Senior Day. His dad will be there no matter what but Oregon fans want to make sure his dad is able to walk out with Terrence former teamates (Colvin, Glasper) and the rest of the senior class in honor of his son on senior day. Mike Bellotti said he will be honored at the last luncheon but that isnt a public event. Bellotti hasnt said weather he will be honored on senior day so Duck fans have started a petition to make sure were heard. It takes 2 seconds his dad and family shouldnt get a black eye from Bellotti.
Petition...
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/TerrenceKelly/index.html

heres a summary of the story on Terrence Kelly...
http://www.oregonlive.com/sports/oregonian/john_canzano/index.ssf?/base/sports/1193370928105420.xml&coll=7&thispage=1

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 05, 2008, 05:31:03 PM

unfortunately the petition link takes you to a donation link.

My heart was in the right place, but I'm not donating any money.

Incomparable sig by Incognito

luke99

Starter

#2 : October 06, 2008, 08:28:36 AM

Typical Oregon Fan wanting Money$$$ What would be better is to donate to that little girl that is in the Hospital right now who was hit by a Drunk driver and lost her Mom..

come on Oregonbucfan... move on from this

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 06, 2008, 10:41:13 AM

Typical Oregon Fan wanting Money$$$ What would be better is to donate to that little girl that is in the Hospital right now who was hit by a Drunk driver and lost her Mom..

come on Oregonbucfan... move on from this

No Oregon fan is wanting money. After you sign the petition, it records it amd then takes you to a donation link for the iPetitions website ....

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 07, 2008, 12:32:53 PM

unfortunately the petition link takes you to a donation link.

My heart was in the right place, but I'm not donating any money.

dont need to donate money.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Do a favor for Duck fans sign this. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools