Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Maurice Stovall finally getting his chance « previous next »
Page: 1 2

zed

Pro Bowler

: October 28, 2007, 05:38:31 PM

And making most of it so far, except the costly penalty.

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 28, 2007, 05:39:28 PM

BUMP BUMP BUMP

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 28, 2007, 05:40:24 PM

The penalty was stupid.

But he is young, and getting his reps.

How about Graham with the blocking?  He is handling it well, IMO.

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 28, 2007, 05:40:52 PM

he's gotten chances... he is finally stepping up and taking advantage of a chance

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 28, 2007, 05:42:47 PM

glad to see his number get called. 

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 28, 2007, 05:44:03 PM

Vet receivers get away with that, but he hasn't earned the right yet. Glad he's hanging onto the ball and making a positive contribution. Keep it up Maurice!

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 28, 2007, 05:54:47 PM

holding

Formerly known as Revis Islander

buckit

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 28, 2007, 05:48:28 PM

Not too shabby thus far.  Stovall and Stevens have the size to create match up problems for the defense.  Hopefully Gruden can take advantage of it.

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

zed

Pro Bowler

#8 : October 28, 2007, 06:27:04 PM

Could have been a pentalty though if he didn't get his hand on the ball.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 28, 2007, 06:27:45 PM

yeah...but he did.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 28, 2007, 09:01:16 PM

I don't understand this "chance" and "call" talk. I don't think anyone has been holding Stovall back but himself.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#11 : October 28, 2007, 09:43:55 PM

I don't understand this "chance" and "call" talk. I don't think anyone has been holding Stovall back but himself.

Nobody sees what happens in practice. Everybody sees the game. With that said, nobody can know the truth of the situation. It is a bit curious that a guy who hasn't played can step in and make an impact like he has this week and with the TD last week if he doesn't show the skills in practice.

You can't make plays if you don't get on the field. That's where the opportunity stuff comes in.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 28, 2007, 09:46:16 PM

Nobody sees what happens in practice. Everybody sees the game. With that said, nobody can know the truth of the situation. It is a bit curious that a guy who hasn't played can step in and make an impact like he has this week and with the TD last week if he doesn't show the skills in practice.

You can't make plays if you don't get on the field. That's where the opportunity stuff comes in.

Bingo.  For whatever reason, the coaches have been trying to force PT to Clayton (IMO).  Now that he's gone, Stovall finally gets his chance.  I think Clayton is gone next year.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#13 : October 29, 2007, 12:00:41 AM

I agree.  I am tempted to bring up Dewayne White as an example but they will come at me with pitchforks. 8)

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 29, 2007, 01:48:30 AM

Great game tonight for Maurice...looked like a prototypical big, possession receiver.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Maurice Stovall finally getting his chance « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools