Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big plays against the redskins « previous next »
Page: 1

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

: November 14, 2006, 06:59:30 PM

During the eagles - skins game last sunday, I saw a stat that said the redskins are giving up the most big plays in the league. I think they defined big plays as plays of 20+ yds. And they mentioned the skins also give up the most plays of 40+ yards.

So the way I see it, this game should be a good opportunity for Grads to get more experience with the timing on those deep passes. The chances should be there against this skins D. It'll be interesting to see how he does. His deep passes looked damn good in both NO games and against NY. But they looked bad against Carolina and Philly. Let's see if he can connect on a few this Sunday

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 14, 2006, 07:09:59 PM

Our Defense should be fired up for this. No Portis and Jason Campbell is making his first start ever in a regular season game.

I've heard that the Redskins D has been poor this year; Adam Archuleta has even been benched for the guy they signed him to replace in the first place! I'd love to see Gradkowski connect on the deep balls this Sunday, and more importantly, Id love to see us kick start our running game. This is one of the only really winnable games we have left this year.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big plays against the redskins « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools