Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who do YOU blaim for that loss? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12

Snook

Hall of Famer
#30 : October 28, 2007, 07:39:31 PM

BornaBuc must be loving this thread. He invited you to bash the team and you guys just jumped right in.

That's all he does here.  He starts thread and then usually doesn't participate.  He's off creating other ones.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#31 : October 28, 2007, 07:44:09 PM

Garcia had Hilliard wide open, but just overthrew him.  He made the right decision, just a bad throw.

It was a low percentage throw.

When the team only needs 3 points and are in opposition territory on 3rd down, the QB needs to make smarter throws that have a good shot of connecting and moving the team into field goal range.

That's understanding football -- something Jeff usually excels at. Today he just didn't have his head with him, and it was reflected in his generally poor numbers.

Again, I would rather make that throw than go for 55-63 yard field goal...those percentages are smaller.  Ike was WIDE OPEN, why not make that throw?  Any other week, Jeff puts that ball right on the screws.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 28, 2007, 07:44:45 PM

Stop making excuses. We were running the ball effectively and winning and yet the playcalling was throw, throw, throw. We are always playing like we are behind.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

Caveat Emperor

Pro Bowler

#33 : October 28, 2007, 07:46:04 PM

Again, I would rather make that throw than go for 55-63 yard field goal...those percentages are smaller.  Ike was WIDE OPEN, why not make that throw?  Any other week, Jeff puts that ball right on the screws.

You're creating a false choice.

I'd rather have a solid 7-8 yard completion setting up a more makeable field goal or a better 4th down try. It doesn't have to be "bomb" or "prayer FG" -- there were other options for Garcia and he took the low-percentage one.

Bad choice. Worse throw.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#34 : October 28, 2007, 07:47:01 PM

Borna.. I will say the Pro-Gruden Anti-Buc crowd are circling the wagons tonight.. they know their favorite coach is on the hot seat and should be fired.

Bucs33

Second String

#35 : October 28, 2007, 07:47:23 PM

message board fools

#36 : October 28, 2007, 07:48:56 PM

Borna.. I will say the Pro-Gruden Anti-Buc crowd are circling the wagons tonight.. they know their favorite coach is on the hot seat and should be fired.

When a nonexistent group circles the wagons, does anyone hear it?

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#37 : October 28, 2007, 07:50:31 PM

Illum.. they are out there. They would realize that Gruden isnt the right guy for the building we need to do.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#38 : October 28, 2007, 08:03:18 PM

Assclown.

Caveat Emperor

Pro Bowler

#39 : October 28, 2007, 08:04:56 PM

Assclown.

Charming. Really.

Snook

Hall of Famer
#40 : October 28, 2007, 08:05:32 PM

Illum.. they are out there. They would realize that Gruden isnt the right guy for the building we need to do.

"we"?  Don't refer to the Bucs as "we" after you rooted for the Jags today.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#41 : October 28, 2007, 08:05:56 PM

You're creating a false choice.

I'd rather have a solid 7-8 yard completion setting up a more makeable field goal or a better 4th down try. It doesn't have to be "bomb" or "prayer FG" -- there were other options for Garcia and he took the low-percentage one.

Bad choice. Worse throw.

You are creating a false completion...or whatever the hell you were trying to say.

There was no other person to throw the ball to for 7-8 yards.  If it was that easy, they would have done it on First AND second down.

Snook

Hall of Famer
#42 : October 28, 2007, 08:07:19 PM

When a nonexistent group circles the wagons, does anyone hear it?

When a group of people root against a coach, do they even have a favorite team?

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#43 : October 28, 2007, 08:07:43 PM

Buddy you are a Gruden fan who can't face the truth.. I am a Bucs fan who faced the truth last year and realized Gruden doesn't have what it takes to build a young team.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#44 : October 28, 2007, 08:08:21 PM

Buddy you are a Gruden fan who can't face the truth.. I am a Bucs fan who faced the truth last year and realized Gruden doesn't have what it takes to build a young team.
You are quite the idiot.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who do YOU blaim for that loss? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools