Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Perspective « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
: October 28, 2007, 08:22:34 PM

We lost by one point to a very good team. The Bucs lost because of a few key mistakes. Garcia showed that he is human and a few players stood out as having some much needed ability, namely Stovall, Stevens, and Bennett. We had some bright spots today and we are done with the tough half of the schedule. 6-2 is possible the rest of the way. We have a young talented team and veteran leadership.

Don't expect a lot in the playoffs though.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#1 : October 28, 2007, 08:24:16 PM

We don't have what it takes to be a 6-2 team. Guys will be beaten up and Garcia will throw more interceptions.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 28, 2007, 08:26:21 PM

And you will be an Assclown.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#3 : October 28, 2007, 08:29:28 PM

and you will be someone that I have never heard of.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 28, 2007, 08:30:01 PM

Good one, Assclown.

T.I. McCrown: King of the South

Starter
#5 : October 28, 2007, 08:38:06 PM

Well, at least the Magic season starts this Wednesday. ::)

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 28, 2007, 08:47:54 PM

Cardinals- W
Falcons- W
Redskins-
Saints-
Texans-
Falcons- W
49ers-W
Panthers-

we may go 7-9 this year

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 28, 2007, 09:15:06 PM

A very good team, their QB was garbage! I've seen more confidence in a high school football QB!!!!
AND WE LOST TO THAT CRAP!!

We lost by one point to a very good team. The Bucs lost because of a few key mistakes. Garcia showed that he is human and a few players stood out as having some much needed ability, namely Stovall, Stevens, and Bennett. We had some bright spots today and we are done with the tough half of the schedule. 6-2 is possible the rest of the way. We have a young talented team and veteran leadership.

Don't expect a lot in the playoffs though.

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 29, 2007, 01:12:42 AM

Cardinals- W
Falcons- W
Redskins-
Saints-
Texans-
Falcons- W
49ers-W
Panthers-

we may go 7-9 this year

Let's keep THIS in perspective...that schedule is much easier than the first half...

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 29, 2007, 12:42:19 PM

Cardinals- W
Falcons- W
Redskins-
Saints-
Texans-
Falcons- W
49ers-W
Panthers-

we may go 7-9 this year

Let's keep THIS in perspective...that schedule is much easier than the first half...
A lot could change in the next 5 weeks, but the Saints are the only team that causes me any concern at all. The bye week will help things a lot. Pittman and Chukwurah should be healthy by then and Bennett should be comfortable in the system. I would not be shocked if the Bucs won out but I still don't expect too much in post season. Dallas and the Giants are better teams if they stay healthy. The Bucs will be a force in '08.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 29, 2007, 12:46:48 PM

The Bucs lost because of a few key mistakes.

The argument about mistakes is really lame.  All games are won and lost of errors of some kind, and very few games are won on brilliance alone.  Nearly every score you watch on TV was someone's fault on the defense. 

Good teams make fewer mistakes than bad teams. Good teams can overcome a few bad breaks.  We aren't a bad team but we are a longway from

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 29, 2007, 12:53:55 PM

Buccs need to play well with few mistakes - no secret they are a middle of the pack team.  A pretty big improvement from the mail it in team I watched last year.  Not saying players quit, just that they could not win.  This year folks are calling out mistakes, last year they didn't even bother.  A big step up, now go 5-3 in the second half and they will have done better than I thought they could have prior to the season.  And 5-3 is doable. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 29, 2007, 12:58:57 PM

Briggs your vendetta is boring and stupid.

Contribute to the thread.

I think this Division is slipping out of our grasp.

If we dont win this week we are out of it.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#13 : October 29, 2007, 01:03:09 PM

You call this contributing to a thread?

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 29, 2007, 01:04:06 PM

You call this contributing to a thread?

We play the Cardinals next week. We lose and we're out of the division???
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Perspective « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools