Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Penalties and turnovers « previous next »
Page: 1

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

: October 28, 2007, 10:02:13 PM

Going into the Detroit game we were #3 in the NFL in turnover ratio, #1 & #2 were the Pats and Colts. Now the past 2 weeks the defense hasn't forced a single turnover, while the offensive has had 5 (all Garcia turnovers)

Going into the Detroit game we were averaging just 3 penalties per game. The last two games, I've lost count of all the stupid and costly penalties.

What the hell has happened :o [banghead]

#1 : October 28, 2007, 10:03:52 PM

I know, it's frustrating. The D has yet to score a TD. Disgusting.

BP1

Pro Bowler

#2 : October 29, 2007, 01:09:09 AM

Going into the Detroit game we were #3 in the NFL in turnover ratio, #1 & #2 were the Pats and Colts. Now the past 2 weeks the defense hasn't forced a single turnover, while the offensive has had 5 (all Garcia turnovers)

Going into the Detroit game we were averaging just 3 penalties per game. The last two games, I've lost count of all the stupid and costly penalties.

They tell a tale, don't they?

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 29, 2007, 01:11:34 AM

The tale of poor coaching

BP1

Pro Bowler

#4 : October 29, 2007, 01:18:35 AM

The tale of poor coaching

yeah they must have forgot to coach Garcia this week. [banghead]

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Penalties and turnovers « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools