Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Look at all the Packer fans! « previous next »
Page: 1

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

: October 29, 2007, 10:46:34 PM

There are A LOT of Packer fans in Denver tonight! I mean you can hear them cheering on the TV and that's really unusual especially in Denver. Sadly, reminds me of the days of the Yucs when the Big Sombrero used to be half full with those dirty cheeseheads!

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 29, 2007, 11:48:44 PM

For anyone that saw the game tonight and how it ended, I really have to say I'm having trouble finding the words for how much I hate Brett Favre. Lost my fantasy football game tonight because I was 5 points down going into the game with only the GB defense to pin my hopes on. I did manage to go ahead by 1 point thanks to them. But, because Favre couldn't scrape out a touchdown during the regulation part of the game when the Packers were inside the 5-yard-line -- twice -- and settled for field goals, that let the Broncos tie the game with only seconds left and thus I lose 3 points because Denver scored more than 10 points.
Then what does 'ole Brett do, but throw a bomb on the first play of OT for a TD and wins the damn game! Couldn't have done that about  10 minutes earlier? Thanks for nothing, damn cheeseheads!
OK, it's not the end of the world, but that guy finds a way to burn me more often than not. :)

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 29, 2007, 11:52:02 PM

Yeah all of a sudden the cheeseheads are all coming out of hiding.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Look at all the Packer fans! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools