Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Graham fits the offense better than Caddy « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

zed

Pro Bowler

: October 30, 2007, 04:33:53 PM

I'm a Cadillac fan, but hasn't these past two games shown that Graham fits this offense better than Caddy?  Graham is a very effective pass catcher out of the backfield.  Caddy can't seem to get it.  We move the ball down the field pretty effectively with Graham's running and receiving.  I hate to say it but I think we would be better off looking for a replacement for Cadillac, that is with Graham to complement because I'm still not convinced though that Graham could be our regular starter.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 30, 2007, 04:50:40 PM

Gruden won't hand the ball off enough to Graham because he's not a "Gruden" guy. Graham is definetely built much more for this offense then Caddy. And Graham doesn't get hurt. I'd like to see more of Bennett as well even though he should have caught that pass.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 30, 2007, 04:56:02 PM

Your hatred for Gruden is sexy.  Puuuurrrrrr, big boy.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 30, 2007, 04:57:36 PM

LOL

gone

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 30, 2007, 05:00:30 PM

hate is HAWT!!!

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#5 : October 30, 2007, 05:41:24 PM

Graham does fit the offense much better than Cadillac. It's been extremely evident to me over the last few games that this is the case. I actually think Graham fits this offense better than anybody we've had here including Pittman.

gone

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 30, 2007, 05:48:07 PM

Graham does fit the offense much better than Cadillac. It's been extremely evident to me over the last few games that this is the case. I actually think Graham fits this offense better than anybody we've had here including Pittman.
Well, Pitt is out, and Darby, but it's becoming apparent that the running game is doing as some expected:

RBs:
    Looks very solid without Caddy.  I'm comfortable bringing Darby in as depth and rolling with the "PG-35 backfield" (yeah, just made that up, sounds cool, doesn't it?).  The fact that they can all actually, you know, catch a pass, makes the defenses more cautious.  This unit may actually have gotten better with the loss of Caddy

MBF

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 30, 2007, 05:48:15 PM

hate is HAWT!!!

I think he's a good poster too, but let's not go too far. :)

gone

Hall of Famer
#8 : October 30, 2007, 05:49:05 PM

hate is HAWT!!!

Cat has that whole "Dave Chappelle" thing going on... gotta git me sum!

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 30, 2007, 05:49:41 PM

hate is HAWT!!!

???  Horizontal-Axis Wind Turbine  ???

MBF

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 30, 2007, 05:49:48 PM

hate is HAWT!!!

Cat has that whole "Dave Chappelle" thing going on... gotta git me sum!

caradoc=karen?

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 30, 2007, 05:50:34 PM

How can Graham not be a Gruden guy? Gruden signed him.

You don't make sense-as usual.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#12 : October 30, 2007, 05:51:40 PM

No one equals Karen except Bornabuc.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

#13 : October 30, 2007, 06:21:54 PM

hate is HAWT!!!

Should I be bothered by this statement?

As predicted, we arent missing anything but depth with Carnell out. Good riddance to this overrated guy.

BUCarino

Pro Bowler

#14 : October 30, 2007, 06:46:11 PM

Gruden won't hand the ball off enough to Graham because he's not a "Gruden" guy. Graham is definetely built much more for this offense then Caddy. And Graham doesn't get hurt. I'd like to see more of Bennett as well even though he should have caught that pass.

You seriously need some help!  Sad really! :(  Hate will eat you alive!

Back to the thread?  You know at first I didn't think so, but I am starting to believe in Graham and what he brings to the table.  I actually thought that Darby would beat Graham out, but I was dead wrong and I am happy I was. :)

I do like what I'm seeing out of Michael Bennett! :) Wait until he really learns this offense! ;)

"Life's too short not to live in caution,
But life's too long not to live at all!"
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Graham fits the offense better than Caddy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools