Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Andre HAll « previous next »
Page: 1

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

: November 02, 2007, 03:09:23 AM

I was definitely happy to see him in the league. Denver is a good running team and I hope he does well.  It was strange to hear the announcers talking about him being from USF.  ;D

#1 : November 02, 2007, 12:55:56 AM

Did anyone notice he was 2nd string last week behind Selvin YOung? Glad to see him having success. It didnt make sense to me that he almost washed out before he caught on anywhere. Anyone remember when we signed him after he went undrafted last year? I wish we wouldve kept him but I guess we had quite a few projects already. I think he is every bit as good as Kenneth Darby.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 03, 2007, 10:08:59 AM

Definetely good to see him catch on in Denver. I hope he can make some plays there and make a move to be a contributor in the next couple of years. It really sucked with his mom dying as soon as he got here. How can you focus on learning a playbook and such with that going on in your head. I wish him all the best. It appears like a lot of dealings get done between the Bucs and Broncos with free agents and stuff. They're like the Bucs of the AFC.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 03, 2007, 12:06:24 PM

Apparently he was too dumb for Gruden's playbook.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#4 : November 03, 2007, 12:37:23 PM

Apparently he was too dumb for Gruden's playbook.

I'd be surprised if anyone from USF could pick up a NFL offense. The Bulls offense appears to have a total of 5 plays sometimes :P

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 03, 2007, 03:42:52 PM

Doesn't seem to have a problem picking up the Denver(great running game) offense.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Andre HAll « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools