Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: jake the snake « previous next »
Page: 1 2

tearz3

Practice Squad

: November 30, 2006, 09:57:08 PM

sacked 238 times
fumbled 69 times
161 tds
160 ints
if the bucs go after this guy than gruden is sick.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 30, 2006, 09:58:38 PM

thank you.......When will this stop?

#2 : November 30, 2006, 09:59:20 PM

it won't until the goobers stop wanting a name..

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#3 : December 01, 2006, 12:24:41 AM

Please stop. There are no names--no good qbs in FA--period.  Except the one we have now.

gharen

Pro Bowler

#4 : December 01, 2006, 12:29:19 AM

In other words there are no good QB's in free agency!

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 01, 2006, 12:30:24 AM

In other words there are no good QB's in free agency!

Thin pickings for sure.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 01, 2006, 02:22:01 AM

So the reason to resign Simms is?......

Screw Jake the Snake.  He absolutely is horrid. 

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#7 : December 01, 2006, 11:23:38 AM

Plummer sucks...really, really bad. He costs you games all the time. Just say no.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 01, 2006, 01:25:52 PM

It's not Jake the Snake anymore... It is now Jake the Mistake.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#9 : December 01, 2006, 01:26:11 PM

It's not Jake the Snake anymore... It is now Jake the Mistake.

LOL

nick77777

Pro Bowler

#10 : December 01, 2006, 02:58:19 PM

Woo wooo woo.  Your making fun of my uncle here.  Jake the snake i believe went to the pro bowl not to long ago.  Yea he struggled this year and i have heard everything everyone has to say about him cause he is my uncle, so i get the crap.  but hes not a bad QB he gets his teams to the playoffs if im not mistakin.  I believe they were in the upper division of winning last year.  Plus he has the potential to be a pro bowl QB if put around the right people ive been tellin everyone look for him to come down here, because he really likes Gruden.

#11 : December 01, 2006, 03:03:57 PM

Woo wooo woo.  Your making fun of my uncle here.  Jake the snake i believe went to the pro bowl not to long ago.  Yea he struggled this year and i have heard everything everyone has to say about him cause he is my uncle, so i get the crap.  but hes not a bad QB he gets his teams to the playoffs if im not mistakin.  I believe they were in the upper division of winning last year.  Plus he has the potential to be a pro bowl QB if put around the right people ive been tellin everyone look for him to come down here, because he really likes Gruden.

Is he really your uncle?  Wow, that's cool.

Ummm, really?

No offense, but he's had a rough time in the NFL.  His saving grace would be if he could turn into the next Gannon.  But that's not likely.

BucsAddict

Starter

#12 : December 01, 2006, 03:28:06 PM

hey hes better than Rob johnson

==================================================
Gruden: Simms is gonna be a helluva quaterback- unless I screw it up.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#13 : December 01, 2006, 03:32:56 PM

Well Gruden isn't really going to like him with all the bonehead mistakes he makes.

No offense to you, your family, or even Jake himself but let's face it - he makes a lot of costly errors for his teams and that can't fly here. He is a decent QB at best, and we need better.

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#14 : December 01, 2006, 03:59:02 PM

He is equall to gannon when gru got a hold of him.
It is food for thought! At least he can move around in the pocket....Something chris just cant seem to get right!

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: jake the snake « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools