Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: jake the snake « previous next »
Page: 1 2

#15 : December 01, 2006, 04:03:31 PM

He is equall to gannon when gru got a hold of him.
It is food for thought! At least he can move around in the pocket....Something chris just cant seem to get right!

Actually, one thing that Gannon then had over Plummer now is that he always threw more TDs than INTs, by a good margin.

Buc u

Practice Squad

#16 : December 01, 2006, 04:54:56 PM

I think he would be a good fit for this offense and could possibly help Simms get over the hump. Lets do it already and start working on the D.

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 01, 2006, 05:34:32 PM

brian griese on wheels....sometimes that's a good thing, sometimes that's a bad thing....

regardless of what folks have to say about him, the guy can probably get us to the playoffs.  he just won't  get us through the playoffs

shall555

Starter

#18 : December 01, 2006, 05:46:44 PM

I don't care what anyone thinks. Every year there's a QB that gets pulled from the trash heap and explodes on the scene. Laugh all you want, but Jake has a 4,000 yard passing season and QB'd his team to Home Field Advantage and an AFC Championship Game. The quality is there. Jake's just a little rough around the edges. He needs a coach like Gruden to polish his flaws.

I would not call Shanahan a QB guru either. Who has he developed since Elway left?! A rushing attack...he's the man. A passing attack...blech.

gone

Hall of Famer
#19 : December 01, 2006, 09:13:49 PM

Maybe, but Gannon had been around a while too.  I doubt that Gru can "polish his flaws" though, he hasn't been able to make mistake-prone QB's any less mistake-prone.  He did turn one QB into a star, but the mental part was there already....

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 01, 2006, 09:24:17 PM

Just say NO to Jake the Snake.  He is not worth the roster spot.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#21 : December 01, 2006, 09:39:48 PM

Jake sucks sack!

Pass.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: jake the snake « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools