Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why should Gruden stay and what's it going to take? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 03, 2007, 10:27:51 PM

....troll....troll....troll....

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 03, 2007, 10:29:33 PM

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#17 : November 03, 2007, 10:42:03 PM

Translation... we really have no reason why Gruden should be allowed to stay.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#18 : November 03, 2007, 11:04:05 PM

Yep.. when even the sharpest tongues on this board have no real come back they fall into the "posting lame pictures and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzing" trap. Gruden has done nothing to this point to deserve another chance next year.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#19 : November 03, 2007, 11:05:13 PM

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 03, 2007, 11:07:11 PM

Uh, it doesn't matter what you think, it matters what the Glazers think? Great draft class last year too!

And the troll has a point. The zzzz stuff is really gay...

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 03, 2007, 11:46:29 PM

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZ.......

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 03, 2007, 11:48:39 PM

Uh, it doesn't matter what you think, it matters what the Glazers think? Great draft class last year too!

Message board Cadillac attack, message board. Talking about it is what we're here to do.

This is their answer...

Because I like him, that's all they've got.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 03, 2007, 11:50:49 PM

Message board Cadillac attack, message board. Talking about it is what we're here to do.

This is their answer...

Because I like him, that's all they've got.

Everyone tires of reiteration.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#24 : November 03, 2007, 11:56:14 PM

Jesus, I left for 3 and a half hours, just sat back down and you're still here 2 minutes after my first post.

I get tired of Grudeneers constant shifting of blame and excuses also.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 04, 2007, 12:21:53 AM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#26 : November 04, 2007, 12:26:19 AM

Did someone say something?

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#27 : November 04, 2007, 12:40:58 AM

Its cause you've had this explained to you every day... And why are you here every day (at least every day that I'm here you're here) Go outside. Make friends. Get laid? I post here maybe 3-4 times a week. Why? I do stuff. Do stuff, doesnt it get boring trying to cause arguments online?

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#28 : November 04, 2007, 01:04:59 AM

Its cause you've had this explained to you every day... And why are you here every day (at least every day that I'm here you're here) Go outside. Make friends. Get laid? I post here maybe 3-4 times a week. Why? I do stuff. Do stuff, doesnt it get boring trying to cause arguments online?

I work online a lot so I check the site. I get out plenty but while I'm working, which is a lot, I tend to talk on here. The reason you see me on here a lot is because it's me against the world....or something like that. I just got back from Dew Tour a couple of weekends ago. Going to hang out with a well recognized chopper artist tomorrow.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#29 : November 04, 2007, 01:20:39 AM

I work online a lot so I check the site. I get out plenty but while I'm working, which is a lot, I tend to talk on here. The reason you see me on here a lot is because it's me against the world....or something like that. I just got back from Dew Tour a couple of weekends ago. Going to hang out with a well recognized chopper artist tomorrow.
Yeah, YOU AGAINST THE WORLD tells me that you are just an instigator who gets off on creating mindless rabble.

You are dumb.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why should Gruden stay and what's it going to take? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools