Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How far has Notre Dame fallen? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 04, 2007, 10:57:24 AM

okay so when you show how 'tough' oregon's schedule is b/c they play usc and michigan it's all good. but i show you ND plays the same teams every year and it's ND bein overrated?

did ya get stuck and couldnt find an out?

ND will be overrated every year because their fan base is huge. Oregon's got like what? 20 more fans than USF?

yeah Oregon has 20 fans... look since 2000 the highest rated bowl games. It will show we have 40 more fans.

Just put Oregons strength of schedule vs ND. Last year Oregon was stronger, 2 years ago when Oregon got shafted they had a stronger strength of schedule

i simply pointed out that the teams you're bragging about oregon playing are the same teams notre dame plays... that's all... not my fault you didnt research that schedule before bragging about it.

youre the one that said usc and michigan...wow.

so are usc and michigan overrated? or are they strong? they cant be overrated for ND and strong for Oregon. IT's either both or none.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 04, 2007, 10:59:16 AM

okay so when you show how 'tough' oregon's schedule is b/c they play usc and michigan it's all good. but i show you ND plays the same teams every year and it's ND bein overrated?

did ya get stuck and couldnt find an out?

ND will be overrated every year because their fan base is huge. Oregon's got like what? 20 more fans than USF?

yeah Oregon has 20 fans... look since 2000 the highest rated bowl games. It will show we have 40 more fans.

Just put Oregons strength of schedule vs ND. Last year Oregon was stronger, 2 years ago when Oregon got shafted they had a stronger strength of schedule

i simply pointed out that the teams you're bragging about oregon playing are the same teams notre dame plays... that's all... not my fault you didnt research that schedule before bragging about it.

youre the one that said usc and michigan...wow.

so are usc and michigan overrated? or are they strong? they cant be overrated for ND and strong for Oregon. IT's either both or none.

lets see I never said USC and Michigan are overrated.

I said ND is ALWAYS OVERRATED. They prove it every Bowl year

#17 : June 30, 2011, 05:40:29 PM

Go ask Uncle Pumblechook. He's the ultimate Notre Dame troll

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#18 : June 30, 2011, 09:17:53 PM

Why do you keep bumping old threads? This one is almost 4 years old.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How far has Notre Dame fallen? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools