Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How far has Notre Dame fallen? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

: November 03, 2007, 07:38:37 PM

ND just lost to Navy 46-44 in 3OT for the first time since 1963.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 03, 2007, 08:25:08 PM

pretty far.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 03, 2007, 08:47:57 PM

well... pick up any random pile of **CENSORED** and notre dame should be right under it. they screwed up firing ty. they lost recruiting power. gonna be a long ass time before they claw their way back up.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 03, 2007, 09:12:50 PM

HeHateMe

Rookie

#4 : November 03, 2007, 10:29:57 PM

I knew they wouldn't do good this year, but man nobody could predict how horrible they've been

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 04, 2007, 01:36:45 AM

well... pick up any random pile of crap and notre dame should be right under it. they screwed up firing ty. they lost recruiting power. gonna be a long butt time before they claw their way back up.

I'm not sure that changing from Willingham to Weis really hurt recruitung.  I do think Ty was a better coach than he got credit for, however, and I agree they should have kept him.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 04, 2007, 01:40:05 AM

well... pick up any random pile of crap and notre dame should be right under it. they screwed up firing ty. they lost recruiting power. gonna be a long butt time before they claw their way back up.

I'm not sure that changing from Willingham to Weis really hurt recruitung. I do thunk Ty was a better coach than he got credit for, however, and I agree they should have kept him.

for the white recruits it probably didnt.

but the black ones?

and lets face it, if you cant recruit black players, youre gonna suck.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 04, 2007, 01:09:58 AM

I hate ND play the easiets schedule. I think NBC should demote them to CNBC

HeHateMe

Rookie

#8 : November 04, 2007, 07:26:50 AM

I'm not sure that changing from Willingham to Weis really hurt recruitung. I do thunk Ty was a better coach than he got credit for, however, and I agree they should have kept him.

for the white recruits it probably didnt.

but the black ones?

and lets face it, if you cant recruit black players, youre gonna suck.

Haha Sadly this is true

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 04, 2007, 07:40:41 AM

whatever. most the top teams play a cake schedule if you wanna break it down. USC and Oregon play one tough game.. each other. Michigan and Ohio play one tough game... each other. Oklahoma and Texas play one tough game... each other. The big east are all tough games because they're all mediocre teams.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 04, 2007, 07:52:49 AM

whatever. most the top teams play a cake schedule if you wanna break it down. USC and Oregon play one tough game.. each other. Michigan and Ohio play one tough game... each other. Oklahoma and Texas play one tough game... each other. The big east are all tough games because they're all mediocre teams.

what?

ASU, USC, Michigan are all top 15 Oregon played.

ND plays nobody but Duke, Stanford and miltary schools

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 04, 2007, 09:27:55 AM

what?

wow... first... ASU? is a mother fudgin joke. You KNOW that. So dont try to past that off as a hard one. OVERRATED more than USF... which is hard to fathom.

second... Notre Dame plays Michigan AND USC also. Forget that?

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 04, 2007, 10:44:29 AM

what?

wow... first... ASU? is a mother fudgin joke. You KNOW that. So dont try to past that off as a hard one. OVERRATED more than USF... which is hard to fathom.

second... Notre Dame plays Michigan AND USC also. Forget that?

ASU has 1 L... overrated Idk, 1 L is better then 2 or 3.

ND plays... Michigan and USC, wow. They also play every miltary school, Duke, and every other sorry school. ND shows how overrated they are every time they enter a bowl game.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 04, 2007, 10:50:16 AM

okay so when you show how 'tough' oregon's schedule is b/c they play usc and michigan it's all good. but i show you ND plays the same teams every year and it's ND bein overrated?

did ya get stuck and couldnt find an out?

ND will be overrated every year because their fan base is huge. Oregon's got like what? 20 more fans than USF?

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 04, 2007, 10:55:21 AM

okay so when you show how 'tough' oregon's schedule is b/c they play usc and michigan it's all good. but i show you ND plays the same teams every year and it's ND bein overrated?

did ya get stuck and couldnt find an out?

ND will be overrated every year because their fan base is huge. Oregon's got like what? 20 more fans than USF?

yeah Oregon has 20 fans... look since 2000 the highest rated bowl games. It will show we have 40 more fans.

Just put Oregons strength of schedule vs ND. Last year Oregon was stronger, 2 years ago when Oregon got shafted they had a stronger strength of schedule

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How far has Notre Dame fallen? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools