Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: National Title Game or Vegas Bowl « previous next »
Page: 1

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

: October 28, 2007, 03:54:46 AM

ASU/Oregon a matchup of two top 5 teams... but only if you have fox sports northwest and fox sports arizona you will be able to see it rest of you Fox people get I believe Stanford Arizona. Ive been preaching my dislike for Pac-10 commish Tom Hansen for awhile. Today I am so happy Corso, Fowler, Herbstreit laid into them. Like Corso said Oregon is the best team nobody has seen. Instead on ESPN/CBS/ABC we will have Iowa vs NW or Ole Miss vs Florida Atlantic. I am so disgusted one of the biggest games will not be nationally telievised thanks to the loser Tom Hansen who has scored us on TV deals and Bowl deals. Guys like Corso know how good Oregon is but how do writers from Boston whos full time job isnt watching CFB know how good they are?

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 27, 2007, 10:52:09 PM

bump to the best team in the country

OSU wins this game in Happy Valley and let the argument begin .....

Yep IMO Oregon will be 3rd monday.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 27, 2007, 02:43:57 AM

Pretty much what the game for Oregon means vs USC. We win, we probably have only 2 tough games left (ASU, @UCLA) and those two go cold just as fast as they go hot. We lose were 4th or 5th in the Pac-10 (depending outcome Cal/ASU). Its 12 hrs from kickoff and I cant sleep. Put up or shut up Oregon.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 27, 2007, 07:45:44 PM

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 27, 2007, 10:06:55 PM

OSU wins this game in Happy Valley and let the argument begin .....

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 29, 2007, 07:58:44 AM

How does 5th sound.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 29, 2007, 08:43:31 AM

How does 5th sound.

3rd next week... we closed in on LSU pretty big. After Bama LSU opponents combined record left I believe is like 11-15. So hopefully its just a matter of weeks (praying Oregon wins out). Although I want to see LSU Oregon for all the marbles

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 29, 2007, 02:57:43 PM

How does 5th sound.

3rd next week... we closed in on LSU pretty big. After Bama LSU opponents combined record left I believe is like 11-15. So hopefully its just a matter of weeks (praying Oregon wins out). Although I want to see LSU Oregon for all the marbles
I would love to see a big Bama upset over LSU this week.

Ryan Perriloux and Derrick Odom both might not play in the game. They like to get in fights, and threaten to shoot people. Interesting to see how it all unfolds.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 29, 2007, 08:22:29 PM

ESPN bought the game from FSN. So now ASU/Oregon will be natl televised. Would have been stupid with ESPN College Gameday back in eugene and having only Oregon and Arizona see the game.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 03, 2007, 02:19:03 AM

T-minus 15 hrs until Oregon plays for the National championship or the Holiday Bowl. Oregons wins they will be in Nawlins book it.

This week my gut is telling me its gonna be Oregon vs Oklahoma for the whole thing. I think Ohio State loses to Michigan, BC may lose tommrow but will for sure lose to Clemson. LSU 50/50 loses tommrow and 50/50 in the SEC championship game.
My 125-1 odds for Oregon is looking good so far.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 03, 2007, 08:38:08 AM

T-minus 15 hrs until Oregon plays for the National championship or the Holiday Bowl. Oregons wins they will be in Nawlins book it.

This week my gut is telling me its gonna be Oregon vs Oklahoma for the whole thing. I think Ohio State loses to Michigan, BC may lose tommrow but will for sure lose to Clemson. LSU 50/50 loses tommrow and 50/50 in the SEC championship game.

you may be right about oregon but it'll be lsu they're playing

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 03, 2007, 08:44:46 AM

you may be right about oregon but it'll be lsu they're playing

I think thats a good possiblty and Id like it. Im sure Dennis Dixon would love to show Gary Crowton that hes not equal to Brady Leaf, Im sure Jonathan Stweart would love to show Crowton that you give the guy the ball, not give him 0 carries like he did in the Vegas Bowl. Not to mention Id love to see Les Miles eat crow

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 04, 2007, 01:25:06 AM

Im curious when the new poll comes out how close Oregon LSU will be. I think a point can be made Oregon should be #2 but it wont happen, although the computers heavely favor Oregon over LSU. The human voters will still stick LSU #2 one being theres way more east coast voters, and two it just to close to call and they dont want to start something. Which is understandable to a point.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 09, 2007, 10:05:31 PM

Kendall Oregons center going off on the Jim Rome show. Schwartz, Kendall and Unger were on his radio show today all OL. One of Rome best interview and this is one of the best parts of Rome show ever...

Kendall speaks for us Oregon fans, gotta love the honesty and even better that its not another BS Ill say what you wanna hear interview...

http://www.ducksportsnews.com/blog/2007/11/09/jeff-kendalls-huge-call-of-the-day-on-the-jim-rome-show/

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: National Title Game or Vegas Bowl « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools