Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 3 in a row.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

: November 03, 2007, 08:55:21 PM

8 turnovers.

Grothe proves he aint got 'it'. (he cant throw and has to rely on his legs way too much. at least if you're gonna run 100 yards a game be able to actually THROW the ball as well)

USF goes from not rated, to #2, and then immediately proves how overrated they were and plummets to the pits of hell.

Rutgers. UConn. Cincy.

not exactly murderer's row there.

and here let me beat the intelligent fans to the punch. yes i know the irish suck.

a) nobody overrated the irish this year. everybody knew they would suck

b) i can admit my team sucks. USF fans just keep makin excuses.

c) notre dame's record has zero effect on usf.

So if that's your defense, save it. Bulls WERE overrated. Now the country knows not to hype them next year.

ilovebeer

Starter

#1 : November 03, 2007, 09:02:00 PM

USF is getting there, but they aren't quite to the top tier of the Big East yet.  They don't have the horses to last all season like the other programs do.  That will come with recruiting though.  I do give USF credit for battling back against a good Cinci team though.  I turned it off with 2 min to go and was suprised to see they could of won it on that last play.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 04, 2007, 10:15:53 PM

Grothe proves he aint got 'it'. (he cant throw and has to rely on his legs way too much. at least if you're gonna run 100 yards a game be able to actually THROW the ball as well)

C/ATT   YDS   AVG   TD   INT

M. Grothe   31/54   382   7.1    1      4

For the record, I think this little obsession you have with USF is hilarious ....

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 04, 2007, 10:17:09 PM

He has a lot of weird obsession BucsBulls

T

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 04, 2007, 10:47:29 PM

They are a young team and peaked too soon, but they will be a factor in the Big East for the next couple years.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 05, 2007, 07:16:28 AM

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT

M. Grothe 31/54 382 7.1 1 4

For the record, I think this little obsession you have with USF is hilarious ....

do you not see that glaring 4INTS?!

Grothe just like the rest of the Bull**CENSORED**s are OVERRATED!

My only obsession is pointing out how STUPID you all look for all that smack talk you were layin down about the GREAT USF BULLS.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 05, 2007, 07:43:00 AM

YEah, the USF fans look much more 'stupid" than you do for continuing this ridiculous vendetta.  Keep telling yourself that. ::)

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 05, 2007, 07:43:08 AM

The Bulls have failed miserably the last three weeks for sure.  The annoying thing with all three losses is they had a chance on the closing drive to get something out of the game.  I think they got the **CENSORED**ty end of the stick with the officiating in all three games BUT the main reason they lost is poor execution, which will happen when you have third teer talent.

The Bulls will get better with improved recruiting, and learn from this year.

jakedakota

Starter

#8 : November 05, 2007, 08:40:49 AM

Great Post KRAZY..Everyone was laughing at us when we said the FLORIDA SOUTHERN BULLS were overated!! But now they all look like Fools.. Time to get rid of Leavitt too!

JD

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 05, 2007, 11:37:21 AM

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT

M. Grothe 31/54 382 7.1 1 4

do you not see that glaring 4INTS?!

Uh, yeah, I also see almost 400 yds passing. To make a blanket statement like "he can't throw" is ignorant ...... but expected from someone who thinks that some schools get 45K students to their games.

Grothe just like the rest of the Bull**CENSORED**s are OVERRATED!

They're not rated at all so how can they be OVERrated??  Another brilliant observation...

My only obsession is pointing out how STUPID you all look for all that smack talk you were layin down about the GREAT USF BULLS.

You all?? .........Link?

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 05, 2007, 11:38:59 AM

YEah, the USF fans look much more 'stupid" than you do for continuing this ridiculous vendetta.  Keep telling yourself that. ::)

I think it's a push .....   8)

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#11 : November 05, 2007, 10:42:53 PM

I think it's a push ..... 8)

No one USF "fan" who is obviously bery confused looks as stupid as he does, but that guy isn't even actually a fan.  I'm not actually sure what that "guy" is.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 06, 2007, 12:11:28 AM

What a LOOOONG plummet the Bulls went through.

I gotta say, when they rose in the ranks, the homers in waiting sprung out like rabid dogs. (On this board anyway)

But I give them credit, they did show some guts.  It helps their recruiting in the end. 

How a little known of school can rise so fast is beyond me, but for that I admire them.  Just the homer-enthusiasm did get out of hand, as Krazy alluded to originally in the Pirates Cove.  I root for underdogs, but they went from underdogs, to powerhouse, and now...it is all gone.

Wow.  That fire burned fast.

#13 : November 06, 2007, 01:27:27 AM

I just dont think the team or the fans should be blamed because they moved up to #2. It's not their fault. Why woudl you get mad at them for thinking they could go undefeated when they already played the toughest games on their schedule and were set to be favorites in every remaining game on their schedule? They won @ Auburn, the beat the only team in their conference who was head and shoulders above every one else, and they demolished their crosstown rival. I know it is irritating when a team is overhyped, but as a Seminoles fan looking in from the outside I dont blame teh fans one bit for the way they reacted to where they were.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 06, 2007, 10:08:12 AM

I just dont think the team or the fans should be blamed because they moved up to #2. It's not their fault. Why woudl you get mad at them for thinking they could go undefeated when they already played the toughest games on their schedule and were set to be favorites in every remaining game on their schedule? They won @ Auburn, the beat the only team in their conference who was head and shoulders above every one else, and they demolished their crosstown rival. I know it is irritating when a team is overhyped, but as a Seminoles fan looking in from the outside I dont blame teh fans one bit for the way they reacted to where they were.

Nice post, Ronde. You made a great point about the outlook after the UCF game. There was no game they shouldn't have a very good chance of winning from that point. The problem was all the wacky other stuff happening in college football that pushed them all the way to #2, which created all the hoopla, the bandwagoners, and the silly expectations about a MNC. I just hope we can finish strong, retain some of the bandwagoners and go on building up the program at a more realistic speed ...
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 3 in a row.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools