Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did we evolve from Monkey's? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 16 17 18

S.A.N.T.A.N.A.

Starter

#255 : March 14, 2014, 07:12:11 PM

Soooo,

you want us to watch a youtube video for 3.5 hrs so we can get an idea of how you think ...

On a message board?

uuuuuuum ....
Come on bro, you're nit picking... obviously my post implied to look up the Sumerians and Anunnaki if anyone has an interest.

Then I just posted the 3.5 hr video as reference if anyone would want more info.

It's a deep subject, don't care to get into this stuff on a message board.

It was just my 2 cents, take it or leave it.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#256 : March 17, 2014, 03:57:11 PM

People who refute creationism are like.....the guy with red paint on his hands, standing next to the wall with red hand prints on it probably did it.

People who refute the evolution are like.......No that guy didn't do it. Those red hand prints just appeared out of nowhere, as did the house that surrounds it.

I'm glad we have religion and i wish it were more prevalent in our culture today. Christianity and Catholicism, for example, give people a set of guidelines to live by, help people determine what is right and wrong, good and bad and helps people believe that there is indeed a good reason to be a good person and helpful. I love those parts of religion. Unfortunately when people don't question and just "believe" it opens gates for more unsavory people to have control and influence that shouldn't (read people getting scammed out of money on TV telethons, religious wars that have killed millions of people and gone on for hundreds of years, and children getting abused in secrecy for years, there are many many others).

Again, I like the good things but question things that I have trouble understanding. I believe in evolution because it make seems logical to me. If you believe in creationism and thus try to live a good christian life, well I guess there isn't much bad in it. I don't believe a religion should ever fill you with hate or anger for any reason, period. Those are the things I question the most.
: March 17, 2014, 03:59:28 PM BucNY

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

spartan

Hall of Famer
#257 : March 17, 2014, 04:58:27 PM

Soooo,

you want us to watch a youtube video for 3.5 hrs so we can get an idea of how you think ...

On a message board?

uuuuuuum ....
Come on bro, you're nit picking... obviously my post implied to look up the Sumerians and Anunnaki if anyone has an interest.

Then I just posted the 3.5 hr video as reference if anyone would want more info.

It's a deep subject, don't care to get into this stuff on a message board.

It was just my 2 cents, take it or leave it.

Just yanking your chain and having a bit of fun.
Page: 1 ... 16 17 18
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did we evolve from Monkey's? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools