Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dennis Dixon vs. Tim Tebow « previous next »
Page: 1 2

T

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 04, 2007, 05:40:57 PM

Too bad there is not a playoff in College Football, NO TEAM can go through the SEC undefeated they just beat each other up, while pathetic conferences like the Pac 10 and Big 10 can beat up on Stanford and the programs that should be in Division II

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 04, 2007, 10:16:34 PM

Too bad there is not a playoff in College Football, NO TEAM can go through the SEC undefeated they just beat each other up, while pathetic conferences like the Pac 10 and Big 10 can beat up on Stanford and the programs that should be in Division II

Id be willing to bet... last 10 years pac-10 vs the SEC matchup. Pac-10 may have won more. I remember USC 2-0 vs Auburn, USC 2-0 Arkanasas, Cal splitting with UT, Oregon 2-0 vs Mississppi St. Continue calling it pathetic. The almighty LSU defense looked great giving up 34 to the MTV celebrity Bama QB.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 04, 2007, 10:40:12 PM

Both are outstanding players.  I think Tebow is the better player, but I believe Dixon will win it based on team record and because he's a senior.

T

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 04, 2007, 10:46:19 PM

Id be willing to bet... last 10 years pac-10 vs the SEC matchup. Pac-10 may have won more. I remember USC 2-0 vs Auburn, USC 2-0 Arkanasas, Cal splitting with UT, Oregon 2-0 vs Mississppi St. Continue calling it pathetic. The almighty LSU defense looked great giving up 34 to the MTV celebrity Bama QB.
Alabama is a ranked opponent and a rivalry game for LSU, you can throw stats out the window when rivals play. Oregon has a nice little run going right now, but I doubt they could hang 4 qrts with a SEC powerhouse.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 04, 2007, 10:58:15 PM

Alabama is a ranked opponent and a rivalry game for LSU, you can throw stats out the window when rivals play. Oregon has a nice little run going right now, but I doubt they could hang 4 qrts with a SEC powerhouse.

Yeah ok. Just every game Oregon has played they have been in control. Even the Cal game they were in control.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 05, 2007, 09:01:43 AM

The almighty LSU defense looked great giving up 34 to the MTV celebrity Bama QB.
So, I see that you didn't watch the Alabama/LSU game.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dennis Dixon vs. Tim Tebow « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools