Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: VIDEO NOW LIVE ON PEWTERREPORT.COM « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

: November 04, 2007, 11:53:22 AM

Bucs fans,

The launch of video on PewterReport.com has come. Bucs fans can access video on the front page of www.pewterreport.com.

Pewter Report plans to make the video feature free to all Bucs fans through the end of the 2007 regular season, although we do reserve the right to adjust this accordingly.

Our director of video production, Jenna Laine, will update video on PewterReport.com several times per week, so be sure to check back with us on a daily basis.

Some of the video features will include Pewter Report's appearances on ABC Action News' Sports Zone, which airs live on ABC at 11:30 p.m. ET every Sunday. We will also add new, must-see features as we go along.

Feel free to check out the video element on PewterReport.com and give us your feedback. Like I said, there will be more video to come, but we're also open to suggestions.

Enjoy!

T

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 04, 2007, 06:09:19 PM

Can we get some videos with some girls in them? I am on this site too much to not see some cute girls once and awhile.

PewterReportJenna

Second String

#2 : November 05, 2007, 08:44:46 PM

Thanks, T. We'll do our best. In the meantime, be sure to check out our cheerleader photo gallery. Thanks for the feedback!

JL

#3 : November 05, 2007, 09:12:51 PM

It's cool, but  honestly your site's design is awesome but the video production quality seems half fast, no creativity whatsoever. Lacks continuity from what you've accomplished at this site.

That's just me - IMVHO.

2goodbucs

Starter
#4 : November 06, 2007, 04:21:48 AM

I like the idea of having a YouTube version for the Bucs on Pewter Report. I wonder if Pewter Report will have special Insider Edition videos for Pewter Report subscribers. How about allowing video comments as an option for Pewter Report subscribers? Too advanced for its time but a nice idea. I would subscribe.

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 06, 2007, 10:07:33 AM

closetmonster - The video we have up right now is Pewter Report's appearances from ABC Action News' Sports Zone, which is where we recap the games. We have to follow ABC's direction on the format of these videos as this segment airs live on TV each Sunday night at 11:30 p.m.

2goodbucs - We will have some Pewter Insider videos coming in the offseason with some free agent and draft-related inside scoop. As far as a YouTube version, our plans are to keep the video hosted on PewterReport.com and run only on our player on the front page of the site.

Thanks for the feedback. We are still working out some kinks.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: VIDEO NOW LIVE ON PEWTERREPORT.COM « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools