Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bad Taste « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

benir0

Hall of Famer
#45 : November 05, 2007, 05:34:23 PM

Barrett RUUUUUUUDDDD

had 1 tackle

Yes, but when you have the ball for 44 minutes, and your D-line stops the run itself...and their QB completes 10 balls...9 to Fitz...how are the LBers supposed to get any tackles?  The D played incredible, Ruud just didn't get the chances.  No LBers did.

benir0

Hall of Famer
#46 : November 05, 2007, 05:41:00 PM

Every win is... well only going to gain us more mediocrity.

Alvin, you're in the wrong era...here:

http://www.dallascowbsoys.com/

Here, we LIKE the Bucs.  ;)

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#47 : November 05, 2007, 05:44:03 PM

Barrett RUUUUUUUDDDD

had 1 tackle

Ruud was push around like a ragdoll. He's no longer my hero. Neither is Matt Bryant. 

You didn't watch the game did you, instead you merely saw Ruud's tackle total and made a conclusion out of it. Ruud had no chances to make any plays because virtually every running play was stuffed by the D-Line, and every pass play was directed to the sidelines or the safeties; Warner barely tried any short throws over the middle.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#48 : November 05, 2007, 06:19:40 PM

Every win is... well only going to gain us more mediocrity.

Alvin, you're in the wrong era...here:

http://www.dallascowbsoys.com/

Here, we LIKE the Bucs.  ;)
Sorry I hate the Cowpukes..

benir0

Hall of Famer
#49 : November 06, 2007, 09:51:26 AM

Barrett RUUUUUUUDDDD

had 1 tackle

Ruud was push around like a ragdoll. He's no longer my hero. Neither is Matt Bryant. 

You didn't watch the game did you, instead you merely saw Ruud's tackle total and made a conclusion out of it. Ruud had no chances to make any plays because virtually every running play was stuffed by the D-Line, and every pass play was directed to the sidelines or the safeties; Warner barely tried any short throws over the middle.

Exactly.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#50 : November 06, 2007, 12:31:47 PM

Barrett RUUUUUUUDDDD

had 1 tackle

Arizona only had 12 rushing plays and 10 completed passes. That's only 22 possible tackles for the entire team. D-lineman had 10 and DBs had 7 which only leaves 5 possible tackles for the LBs. 4 of those 5 plays were to the outside.  Ruud did not miss any tackles. 

Try a little research before hitting that Post button.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bad Taste « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools