Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pathetic Representation.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 04, 2007, 11:08:16 PM

Event
Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Washington Redskins
Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, FL
Sun, Nov 25, 2007 01:00 PM
Your Ticket(s)
Section
Row
Seats
Description
DD
18 - 19
PRICE LEVEL 5
LEVEL 3 - LAST LEVEL OF 3 LEVELS
SIDELINE SEATING
WEST SIDE: TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS SIDE
ACCESS TO CLUB IS ** NOT ** PERMITTED
REGULAR SEATING
NEAR GOAL LINE
Type
2 Full price ticket sales

Ticket Price
US $70.00 x 2

Convenience Charge
US $5.50 x 2

Not the best seats but there are some available on ticketmaster.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 04, 2007, 11:13:38 PM

How many times do we have to go over this?  The Bucs have sold all the seats for the home games this year.  The seats on Ticketmaster are re-sales.

#17 : November 04, 2007, 11:16:16 PM

How many times do we have to go over this?  The Bucs have sold all the seats for the home games this year.  The seats on Ticketmaster are re-sales.

his motive is not to show fact MJS, Born's  motive is to belittle the team by speaking  for ALL fans by saying the Bucs are going downhill and Gruden is driving the team down along with ticket sales etc.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 04, 2007, 11:18:40 PM

The demand for tickets if definitely on the way down but if the team continue to improve it will bounce back. 

#19 : November 04, 2007, 11:32:31 PM

This was a hard game to watch today. The Cards shoulda been put away in the first half and it seems we're just out there doing "just enuff" to win. I thought "Dungy ball" left here in '02.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#20 : November 04, 2007, 11:37:40 PM

I've been saying this for a while now. They raised prices and talked about another season ticket deposit and the product on the field went down and now where's that 100,000 waiting list? It was a beautiful day too so no excuse other than the fans aren't happy with the progression of this team. It's not fickle, it's just hard for average fans to get hyped about mediocre football and a staff that isn't inviting to the media or the public. The Glazers will take notice when the bottom line drops.
Fool.

I despise all of your crap posts.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#21 : November 04, 2007, 11:40:27 PM

I've been saying this for a while now. They raised prices and talked about another season ticket deposit and the product on the field went down and now where's that 100,000 waiting list? It was a beautiful day too so no excuse other than the fans aren't happy with the progression of this team. It's not fickle, it's just hard for average fans to get hyped about mediocre football and a staff that isn't inviting to the media or the public. The Glazers will take notice when the bottom line drops.

It's obvious you hate them. With that said, YOU cannot speak for ALL FANS! Nope, unacceptable PERIOD. There is sooo much to be excited about the future of this awesome team. The insurgence of the youth movement causing havoc on the field T-Jax, Stovall, Ruud, Adams etc. We have awesomeness and love with Gruden and Allen are doing.

Stop generalizing! You cannot speak for everyone but your bitter self.

Wow, you are really out there Closet! What is your passion for this team and where did that passion come from? You sound kinda wacky to be honest.

Now this is hilarious because:
 Â     a.  You've never been honest. You repeatedly make-up facts and misquote people.
 Â     b.  You calling someone wacky is like Jeffrey Dahmer criticizing someone for eating meat.
 Â     c.   Why would someone being passionate about their team bother you so, unless it exposes your true agenda of stirring up hate.

#22 : November 04, 2007, 11:40:54 PM

Fool.

*APPLAUSE* CURTAIN CALL!!!!!!!!!

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 04, 2007, 11:43:44 PM

Fool.

I agree with the sentiment Boid but it is a little ambiguous, it sounds like you are implying some of his posts aren't crap. 

Please rephrase.  "All your posts are crap, I despise them."   ;)

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#24 : November 04, 2007, 11:47:36 PM

Embarassing and sad....

At the game today and had a couple of tickets to sell; I walked and talked, circled RayJay and ended up eating the tickets as I'm sure many others did ( I saw tickets overhead ALL OVER THE PLACE). 
P f'n U [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]

Sounded very loud on TV.

I rarely buy tickets from those idiots that are standing outside the stadium or along Dale Mabry brokering tickets. 

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#25 : November 04, 2007, 11:48:07 PM

Fool.

I agree with the sentiment Boid but it is a little ambiguous, it sounds like you are implying some of his posts aren't crap.

Please rephrase. "All your posts are crap, I despise them." ;)

I disagree, some of his posts are funny in a ''watching someone poke themselves in the eye with a fork'' kind of way.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#26 : November 04, 2007, 11:50:32 PM

The average Buc fan is bandwagon.    I'm not talking about most fans who use sites like this one, I'm talking about joe average in Tampa who calls himself a Buc fan.   They are bandwagon as all hell and drop their allegiance as soon as things go wrong.    I go to every game I can because I'm a fan of football and enjoy the games win or lose.    But the truth is that most people seem to have low self esteem and can't bring themselves to cheer for a team that isn't winning consistently.    They seem to think it reflects negatively on themselves as a person.    Hell, half of the people in the club section hardly even realize a game is going on.   They just go to socialize and like to claim they were there for the Bucs "win".   If the Bucs lose, what can they brag about?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#27 : November 04, 2007, 11:52:20 PM

Java hit the nail on the head.

And those people selling tickets outside?

Most of those people aren't brokers. They're people selling tickets for season ticket holders who
don't want to go to the game. Happens all the time whenever there is doubt about this team.
Pathetic.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#28 : November 04, 2007, 11:53:04 PM

Wrong MJS, I actually said I despise ALL of your crap posts.

I accept your apology, because we both know that I think he is a moron, and know that you are more verbose than I am. :)

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#29 : November 04, 2007, 11:54:38 PM

I remember the last conversation. I know. Did you read my post? This is what I said...

"You couldn't just go on ticketmaster and buy tickets the week of the game like you can now"

Where in this statement did I say that season tickets weren't sold out?  What about next year's season tickets?

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pathetic Representation.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools